• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

ECHO Credit Card Results not showing in admin

I am having a problem viewing the ECHO processing results in the admin section of our cart. Before this weekend, everything was working fine. On Monday, I checked the orders in our cart and when I tried to look at the ECHO processing results (under Customers heading) for this weekends orders, they weren't there.

This weekend our web hosting company (abhost) implemented a new spam filter for e-mail. My suspicions are that the spam filter is somehow filtering out the information coming back from ECHO because the internet information is coming back over the same port as the e-mail.

We have another cart on a different port and it has been unaffected, which seems to confirm my suspicions.

Abhost is very skeptical about my theory, but I find it an incredible coincidence that the information in our cart disappeared the same weekend they started their new spam filter.

I have checked the database, gone into customer accounts, and checked the orders. Everything else seems to be perfectly fine. Is there anything else that would make this happen?

Please help!

Corinne