Sign in to follow this  
Lin

Paypal problems

Hi,

I am just in the process of trying to set my new site up. I am a complete novice and have I had the template installed for me.

When I have tried to purchase an item from my shop and pay via paypal, after hitting the confirm order button I then get a message to 'please enter an amount greater than zero'and that my shopping cart is empty and the amount shows as $0.00 USD despite my site being set for ?'s. When I hit update cart it then takes me to a paypal message that 'The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again.'

Can someone tell me where I am going wrong and how to put it right, please?

Hi,

I am just in the process of trying to set my new site up. I am a complete novice and have I had the template installed for me.

When I have tried to purchase an item from my shop and pay via paypal, after hitting the confirm order button I then get a message to 'please enter an amount greater than zero'and that my shopping cart is empty and the amount shows as $0.00 USD despite my site being set for ?'s. When I hit update cart it then takes me to a paypal message that 'The recipient of this shopping cart link is not an approved shopping cart user. Please review your selection and try again.'

Can someone tell me where I am going wrong and how to put it right, please?

Hi There , well first of all you are using PayPal. As a professional in the industry this company "sucks " , you have to have Paypal to Paypal member transfers for orders up to this amount _____ The % rate is 2.9 % and 40cts up to $10,000 US , then you can get a lower rate of 2.6%. My suggestion is to find a MSP in England or the UK territories that can educate you on these issues and provide you better service than

SLEAZE BAY (ebay ) and guess who owns paypal ? Ebay or Paypal owns them or some such.

If you have any other questions you can email me @psmsp2002@yahoo.com

Hi There , well first of all you are using PayPal. As a professional in the industry this company "sucks " , you have to have Paypal to Paypal member transfers for orders up to this amount _____ The % rate is 2.9 % and 40cts up to $10,000 US , then you can get a lower rate of 2.6%. My suggestion is to find a MSP in England or the UK territories that can educate you on these issues and provide you better service than

SLEAZE BAY (ebay ) and guess who owns paypal ? Ebay or Paypal owns them or some such.

If you have any other questions you can email me @psmsp2002@yahoo.com

I am surprised that the above post is allowed to remain. It is inaccurate and it is advertising.

I can recommend the following paypal contrib.

http://forums.oscommerce.com/index.php?showtopic=159436

http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contri...arch,paypal+ipn

v3.1.5 tar.gz

file/folder misstaken

The Coopco Underwear Shop

If you live to be 100 years of age, that means you have lived for 36,525 days. Don't waste another, there aren't many left.