Latest News: (loading..)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mrtimbull

Server Requirement Error

4 posts in this topic

i have been looking for some help ,but i am at a lost

Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.

could you please tell me how 2 enable and were the file is i need to change

thanks

i have been looking for some help ,but i am at a lost

Server Requirement Error: register_globals is disabled in your PHP configuration. This can be enabled in your php.ini configuration file or in the .htaccess file in your catalog directory.

could you please tell me how 2 enable and were the file is i need to change

thanks

thankyou every body i found out how to do this.so i do not need your help

a grate support forum

This is how I did it. I hope this helps.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->1) <!--[endif]-->Go to your control panel and then click on File manager.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->2) <!--[endif]-->In your file manager, enter the public_html folder.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->3) <!--[endif]-->In the public_html folder you will see a file called .htaccess,

a) Select the .htaccess file and click edit.

<!--[if !supportLists]-->4) <!--[endif]-->Copy and paste the below at the bottom of .htaccess file and save it:

php_value register_globals 1

This will turn your register_globals on and your script will work properly.

The search button is your friend. A search of the forum would have revealed about a gazillion posts just like this one. That may be why you never received a response to your post

pls help!! yes i know you must add that lines nut what if i open the httaccess then its empty what can you say about that.

i really need help i instaled a new template to replace the a default oscommerce page.. then this comes out

i have done everything and even checked php.ini and its on what may have caused this? do i have to maintain the old default oscommerce httaccess or i must use the one that is from the downloaded template i dont really know what to do search box cant help me anymore..