• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PAYMATE order notification problem

atlantian

Hey all, i have the PAYMATE module installed on my Oscommerce site, and it all works fine except when i recieve the email from paymate notifying me that someone has bought an item, it does not contain the items that were purchased so i have to email the customer to find out what they bought :(

In the email i recieve from paymate it has all the buyers details and amount they paid, and at the end it has a section 'Order items:' but that field is blank??

Also when someone pays useing paymate it does not take stock off my inventory levels.. so what i think is happening is that the correct order price is being sent to paymate and the financial side of it is taken care of, but then the oscommerce site is never told that the transaction was finalised so it does not record the order in its database (doesn't show up in configuration, customer orders), so i am left with the customers money but no idea what they ordered!!

any ideas on how i can fix this problem?

thanks in advance!

cheers, neil :)

for the separate items in the orders from the email you get from them, I could not see specific parameters in the paymate site. They just have the overall amount. You may want to ask them if they support something like this. Paypal for instance has specific instructions how to pass parameters for separate items.

Now you should also receive an email from your store directly. That email would have details of each product and attribute. But the client has to come back to your site for this email to be generated (once he completes the process with the payment gateway).

• 1 month later...