• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

/admin/customers.php

Hello All ...

Before I start I want to let you know I have searched the forums for this problem but cannot find a solution.

Fresh install with the following mods:

Admin Access Mod

Fed Ex Shipping Mod

Information Editor Mod

Paypal Payments Pro Mod

Purchase Order Mod

However, these problems showed up before the mods and after. I've tried copying fresh copies of the files in question but still have problems.

Problems:

While in admin trying to view/edit customer information I get the following error...

Warning: reset(): Passed variable is not an array or object in /home/www/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 19

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/www/catalog/admin/includes/classes/object_info.php on line 20

I've emptied and recreated all customer, address_book, and order tables in the DB from the original install .sql file.

That file (object_info.php) looks like this:

<?php
/*
 $Id: object_info.php,v 1.6 2003/06/20 16:23:08 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
 http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright (c) 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

class objectInfo {

// class constructor
function objectInfo($object_array) {
  reset($object_array);
  while (list($key, $value) = each($object_array)) {
	$this->$key = tep_db_prepare_input($value);
  }
}
 }
?>

Please help.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

In my case the address_book table had 0 for the customers adress_book_id whereas the customer table had 223 (or some other number) for the default_address_book_id. The problem was corrected by getting rid of the mis matched numbers. I found the customer with the prob. Copied down his number and replaced the zero in the other table so they matche - voial!

I edited the address_book to auto increment the address_book_id. Just hacking don't 'cha know.

Curiously all my address_book address_book_id's are zero except for the new customers since moving servers. And I'll be more curious to see what happens from here on out.

Archived