• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Change the way pages link?

schnauzer

Hi-

How to I change the order that pages link to each other?? After an account is created and the customer receives the Account Create Success message they then go to the shipping page after they click the next button. I would like to change that so they go directly to the change address page from the success page. Then after they input the correct address I want them to go to the shipping page so they can fill out the comments form if they have any comments and then procede throughout the checkout process. Can someone PLEASE tell me where and how to make the changes?

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Schnauzer

Hi-

How to I change the order that pages link to each other?? After an account is created and the customer receives the Account Create Success message they then go to the shipping page after they click the next button. I would like to change that so they go directly to the change address page from the success page. Then after they input the correct address I want them to go to the shipping page so they can fill out the comments form if they have any comments and then procede throughout the checkout process. Can someone PLEASE tell me where and how to make the changes?

It would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Schnauzer

Anyone???? PLEASE!!

On the page you are linking from, you will find a tep_redirect statement. Just change the name of the file that refers to to change the page it links to.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

All of My Addons

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

On the page you are linking from, you will find a tep_redirect statement. Just change the name of the file that refers to to change the page it links to.

Jack

Jack-

There isn't a tep redirect statement on the create_account_success.php file. Can you show me where it is?

Thanks,

Schnauzer

In create_account_success.php, locate...

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . $origin_href . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

and replace with

<td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CHECKOUT_SHIPPING_ADDRESS) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_continue.gif', IMAGE_BUTTON_CONTINUE) . '</a>'; ?></td>

I can't remember off hand, but I think there is already a link to the shipping page from there. If not, then look for something similar to the above and fiddle with it.

Remember to backup first tho, I'm about half asleep right now and not thinking very straight

Archived