Sign in to follow this  
voltio

Order Tracking

I have installed OSCommerce and chose 2checkout as payment method, most of the things are working fine, but when I make a payment using 2checkout, the order does not get added to the OSC database, only Cash on Delivery does. I can see the orders made with 2checkout on 2checkout panel, but not on OSCommerce Administration Panel. What can I do so that payments appear on both 2checkout and oscommerce.

I am just starting with OSC and 2checkout also. I am so far in testing mode, however. This could be the reason why my order actually goes through 2checkout, but nothing happens in OSC. I am wondering if things change once I go to production, but I am here gathering info before I do go into production.

Perhaps you have to manually enter your catalog items into your 2checkout account. That's what I gathered from the new 2checkout setup, which is tempting me to go with someone else.

P

I have installed OSCommerce and chose 2checkout as payment method, most of the things are working fine, but when I make a payment using 2checkout, the order does not get added to the OSC database, only Cash on Delivery does. I can see the orders made with 2checkout on 2checkout panel, but not on OSCommerce Administration Panel. What can I do so that payments appear on both 2checkout and oscommerce.

Payam