• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Booking contribution?

tantrum

Hey hows it going fellow osCommers (is that right?! lol) anyway... I have my site up and running (although I do need to put more products on and make it cooler)

I would like people to be able to prebook online before they come down for their holiday. I have looked through pretty much all of the contributions and can't seem to find anything suitable....

I am looking for something that would allow....

for the hire... select from a list of surfboard types/sizes... wetsuit types/sizes... and be able to select a start and finish time.. from some kind of calendar... also I would need to include some kind of disclaimer (I have to do this now so its not my fault when they drown etc!! lol)...

for the surfschool... similer sort of thing, taking details for the individuals the lesson is for... have a certain number of places available each day (10 per day for instance) and when those 10 are used up then no more can be booked... disclaimer with questions about ability etc...

Do you think this could all be done via the attribute manager? I reckon it wouldn't be that difficult.. if I knew more about php etc!!

Any help would be appreciated ! lol

Take it easy :thumbsup:

Edited by 241

Ok... so no takers with the help so far!! No worries i'm battling on regardless!!

I have managed to knock something together using the basic attributes manager... if you look at full day surf lessons on my development site.

http://gwithiansurfschool.co.uk/

But as you know it leaves me majorly open to such variables as... double booking... people booking for the 31st February!! and such like! I know thats not the end of the world, and i'll have to do followup phone calls for all bookings, but it would be nice if things were easier to setup!! That oldskool attributes manage blows!

Help please! I want to go surfing, this computer is frying my brain!! >_<