• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Which All Products Contribution Should I Use?

The All Products with Images just lists products and is set up for better results from the SE's. The other one (I only know of two) displays products and categories, which is not bad, although not technically correct. Both of them install fairly easily so you may want to set up a test shop and try them both. Neither have a display like you want but All Products with Images will display only the items you select in admin->product listing. So by changing those settings, you will come close to what you want I think.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

The All Products with Images just lists products and is set up for better results from the SE's. The other one (I only know of two) displays products and categories, which is not bad, although not technically correct. Both of them install fairly easily so you may want to set up a test shop and try them both. Neither have a display like you want but All Products with Images will display only the items you select in admin->product listing. So by changing those settings, you will come close to what you want I think.

Jack

but on a slower server, and even faster one, with many products the All products with images can be a pain. If you can steer it a bit through the admin it probably could be less pain but with the samples I have seen I soon clicked away.

Not with the latest version. It was changed to only show a certain number of links to a page, which is also better for the SE's. Plus, the main reason it was slow was because of the images it was loading. With the use of the admin options, those can be turned off, speeding it up considerably.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

Not with the latest version. It was changed to only show a certain number of links to a page, which is also better for the SE's. Plus, the main reason it was slow was because of the images it was loading. With the use of the admin options, those can be turned off, speeding it up considerably.

Jack

:D what better is there than as All Products with Images :thumbsup:

Thank you. Which of the contributions creates the text only all products page like I linked to above in the example? I would like each listed item on the all products page to be a link to that product.