• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_osc

sokos

Hi there,

I've just installed paypalIPN 3.1.5 and getting this error when viewing the order history through 'my account'

:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_osc in

[myshop] /catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/osC.class.php on line 18

Can anyone help here?

with regards,

Hubert

• 2 months later...
Hi there,

I've just installed paypalIPN 3.1.5 and getting this error when viewing the order history through 'my account'

:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class paypal_osc in

[myshop] /catalog/includes/modules/payment/paypal/classes/osC/osC.class.php on line 18

Can anyone help here?

with regards,

Hubert

Did you ever solve this problem? If you please PM me. I'm running into the same issue.

ezjam

I solved the problem. I had modified the code as per the instructions. However, when I dffed against the directory MS2-2.0OverwriteAndRun, I found some discrepancies. When I fixed as per the OverwriteAndRun directory and ignored the intall instruction, the error went away.

If you need more specific instructions as to the location of the discrepancy, PM me.

Edited by ezjam