• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

"Buy Now" adding straight to cart?

I would like products to have a "buy now" button that adds the item directly to the cart (without going to a product info page).

Is there a config setting somewhere to make this happen? Right now, my "buy now" buttons are still directing to the product info page, and I'm not sure how to change that.

Thanks!!

- Dani

I would like products to have a "buy now" button that adds the item directly to the cart (without going to a product info page).

Is there a config setting somewhere to make this happen? Right now, my "buy now" buttons are still directing to the product info page, and I'm not sure how to change that.

Thanks!!

- Dani

Do your products have attributes? The buy now should add the products to the cart by default but if there are any choices to be made then it will take them to the product page.

The Knowledge Base is a wonderful thing.

Do you have a problem? Have you checked out Common Problems?

There are many very useful osC Contributions

Are you having trouble with a installed contribution? Have you checked out the support thread found Here

BACKUP BACKUP BACKUP!!! You did backup, right??

Do your products have attributes? The buy now should add the products to the cart by default but if there are any choices to be made then it will take them to the product page.

That was it...some products do have attributes, and those were the ones I tested.

Thanks so much!! :lol:

Archived