• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Coupon Voucher contribution

Madman00

I have the gift voucher contribution installed. Version 5.15a with the payment add on. Take a look at the image. Any one knows why the (tick to use gift voucher) is appearing twice in the checkout_payment page. Any help would be appriciated.

checkoutpayment.jpg

Because 5.15a must contain code which adds the first check box, when it doesn't need to (in your case).

I can't tell you much more than that at the moment, I'm working on a new release of CCGV, plus I didn't write 5.15a.

But I do know that people were having trouble getting the check box to appear, which is why I think someone added another checkbox (the first one you see on the page).

Because 5.15a must contain code which adds the first check box, when it doesn't need to (in your case).

I can't tell you much more than that at the moment, I'm working on a new release of CCGV, plus I didn't write 5.15a.

But I do know that people were having trouble getting the check box to appear, which is why I think someone added another checkbox (the first one you see on the page).

Which file contains the code for the check box. I can replace it with an older file and see if it works.

Hi,

Have you heard about the problem I describe here. Tried to install both 5.10c and 5.15, and both on a clean osC install. I'm having a problem that ticking to use the Gift Voucher balance in checkout_payment doesn't work the first time, but when I click back and try again it works. Repeating this will remove it from the order total in checkout_confirmation again (on and off as you click back and forth...) Is there any issues with register_globals with this contrib?

Thanks,

Anouar