• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

list of products and prices for outside oscommerce

en_shua

The Froogle Data Feeder (see contributions) creates a txt file from your database with all your product details & prices. The upload can be disabled, so you could just use the txt file to export from your database. creates a very simple txt file so not sure if this fits your needs?

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Okay. Let me see if you know this before I go and ask the question in the thread for that contribution..

I am trying to alter the output just slightly so that it is more in tune with what I am trying to accomplish. I'm trying to turn the product name into a hyperlink. I've tried this code:

$output .= "<a href=\"" . $row->product_url . "\">" .
	  preg_replace($_strip_search, $_strip_replace, strip_tags( strtr($row->name, $_cleaner_array) ) ) . "</a>\t" .

but that just gives me

<a href='http://www.DOMAIN-NAME-REMOVED.com/store/product_info.php?products_id=28'>Realtor Safety in the Work Environment</a>

What code would I use so that I get double quotes?

Thanks.

Archived