• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

DHL Shipping Module

illusions2k

Thank you all for reading this and any comments will be appriciated. I will be shipping via DHL but i have noticed that the stock oscommerce modules dont have a DHL module installed. this is my situation, i will be offering free shipping to all my customers and all my products. i dont really need a calculator, i just want to know if it is possible for oscommerce to actually create a DHL shippment directly after the order has been placed or approved or what not. is there something that can also automatically create a shipping label. where would i find such a script. i looked in the contribution section but there is nothing for DHL, and when u search for DHL it comes back with results of Airborne express. any help would be great. thank you for ur time

Thank you all for reading this and any comments will be appriciated. I will be shipping via DHL but i have noticed that the stock oscommerce modules dont have a DHL module installed. this is my situation, i will be offering free shipping to all my customers and all my products. i dont really need a calculator, i just want to know if it is possible for oscommerce to actually create a DHL shippment directly after the order has been placed or approved or what not. is there something that can also automatically create a shipping label. where would i find such a script. i looked in the contribution section but there is nothing for DHL, and when u search for DHL it comes back with results of Airborne express. any help would be great. thank you for ur time

If you don't need quotes you don't need any DHL module ?! For shipping labels there are a few contributions, take a look through here

ok, if i dont want quotes i dont need a shipping module. but is there a script that will automatically create a shipment directly with DHLs website after a customer has put in there order and it has been approved by me. also after creating a new order with DHL, then create a shipping label. what is my best bet? to get a script that will take care of it all if there is one, or get one that does labels, and get one that does automatic shipment creations. the most important part is creating a shipment directly with DHL after the customers credit card has been approved.

ok, if i dont want quotes i dont need a shipping module. but is there a script that will automatically create a shipment directly with DHLs website after a customer has put in there order and it has been approved by me. also after creating a new order with DHL, then create a shipping label. what is my best bet? to get a script that will take care of it all if there is one, or get one that does labels, and get one that does automatic shipment creations. the most important part is creating a shipment directly with DHL after the customers credit card has been approved.

I am afraid I can't tell as I don't know. There must be more DHL users here as you alone so hopefully someone with experience in this area will be able to tell more.

• 1 year later...

There is a FedEx contribution like this. i can't seem to find it right now though. wow this is old nvm

Edited by coldfission

There is a FedEx contribution like this. i can't seem to find it right now though. wow this is old nvm

Well i need a DHL contribution module, Has any one got one that they would like to share.