1146 - Table 'daeoae_oscommerce6.coupons' doesn't exist

select coupon_id, coupon_code, coupon_amount, coupon_type,

coupon_start_date,coupon_expire_date,uses_per_user,uses_per_coupon,restrict_to

_products, restrict_to_categories, date_created,date_modified from

coupons

where coupon_active='Y' and coupon_type != 'G'

How can I fix this? Am i supposed to create a new database or

something? I'm

so inexperienced with mysql, plz help me.

I thought OSC would be able to help me out here, but it seems that everyone is ignoring a problem that is affecting me ability to create a working store.

Please do not take this the wrong way but maybe try offering some more info instead of getting nasty. The people helping out on this forum are excellent and give up so much of their time to help us on here they should be given a bit of respect instead of comments like those posted so far and time to get around to the post.

From my best gest you are installing CCGV? Looks like you may not have run the sql file to build the coupon table in your database. Is it possible you over looked this step?

What version of CCGV are you installing?

If I'm thinking of the wrong contribution please let us know which one you are using. The title of the post doesn't help much. At least it doesn't to this newbie.. I'd be glad to try and help you but you need to give up a little more info.

From looking over your posting seems to me you need to enter myphpadmin from your control panel on hosting server and import the .sql file with the contribution. Like I said I'm still a newbie and by no means a guru but at first look that's how it appears to me.

-- Mindy

Thanks for a reply...

Im am running CCGV 5.15 and Im not really sure what .sql comes with this contrib and which one to import into mysql database.

Inside the zip file for CCGV 5.15 you'll find a file named "order_total_gv.sql" this is the sql file you need to import to your database for OSC.

Warning I have not installed this contribution yet. I have a very modded store which requires I do the contribution all by hand also due to a template I'm using. I haven't had the extra time to jump into this one yet. So it's sort of the blind leading the blind here. But I have installed several others and it's basically add files or edit them import sql queries to the database. Following each step of the install instructions is the key to any of them.

I assume you have already added all the files to your store for the contribution or edited the pages needed.

Now you'll need to add the sql file mentioned above to your database for the osc store.

You can search the forum for directions on how to do this. It's a question I've seen usually posted once a day.

Basically login to your hosting server control panel - look for MYSQL - usually the phpmyadmin tool is found there. Then Just go to phpmyadmin - select the database - click on the sql tab at the top - browse to the sql file where ever it is stored on your computer and click enter or go. Which ever your's says enter/go same function.

But Ive set up everything I needed to, just keep getting the error listed above.

If you haven't run the sql file yet then you haven't set up everything. That's why you are getting the error. Because the info needed is not in the database. -- Mindy

Oh Gosh! THis is a "MIRACLE"! Thank you so much, it actually worked! Thanks alot...

Just one last question...How come the Vouchers/coupons is located in three areas of the admin category bar? It is located on the top, bottom and middle.

On the top of the site

Middle, under the category "Customers"

Bottom, under the category "Tools" ?

Thanks. :lol:

Just one last question...How come the Vouchers/coupons is located in three areas of the admin category bar? It is located on the top, bottom and middle.

On the top of the site

Middle, under the category "Customers"

Bottom, under the category "Tools" ?

Thanks. :lol:

Oh nevermind, I fixed the problem, but thank you so much for your help!