• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Shipping Modules not showing up

thenextwave

Thanks.....I got the same issue for admin modules didn't display ...

but it worked when I changed DIR_FS_CATALOG value in admin/includes/configure.php as specified above

Thanks again....

This worked perfectly!! Neither of the 3 modules were showing up in the admin until I went to the server info in admin, copied and pasted the exact path into the DIR_FS_CATALOG info in the catalog/admin/includes.

Thanks again!!

• 9 months later...

I have followed the advice of changing the root path that has worked for so many others, but I still don't have any modules showing. This site was recently moved from another host.

During the move, a lot of attempts were made to get other aspects of the site functioning, including modifications to files like .htaccess and php.ini. I'm not exactly proficient with these types of modifications (others made them and now I'm kind of on my own).

The modules do exist in the directories at the path shown in the Admin page (example: /home/~user/public_html/catalog/includes/modules/payment/)

Any ideas about what I should be looking for? I'm lost and this site needs to be up yesterday.

• 1 year later...

did what rloberto described .

Document_root had this value /var/chroot/home/content/28/10209428/html

I only used /home/content/28/10209428/html

dont forget the / in the end /home/content/28/10209428/html/