Sign in to follow this  
thewebmaster

Ultimate SEO oscommerce 2.2 MS2

Does anyone have chimo's contact e-mail he'd be really useful right now, i need help with this contribution since i have installed it however when i try to enable it the thing just will not do what it's supposed to do....

www.onlyfantasy.com

I've put in the ultimate seo and followed all the directions, it DOES appear in the admin section however doesn't actually enable when i tell it to?

Can anyone point me in the right direction i can let you have ftp access if it makes things easier to debug. thanks

Does anyone have chimo's contact e-mail he'd be really useful right now, i need help with this contribution since i have installed it however when i try to enable it the thing just will not do what it's supposed to do....

www.onlyfantasy.com

I've put in the ultimate seo and followed all the directions, it DOES appear in the admin section however doesn't actually enable when i tell it to?

Can anyone point me in the right direction i can let you have ftp access if it makes things easier to debug. thanks

There is already a support thread for this contribution. Use that thread.

Chemo was banned from this forum months ago and does not respond here unfortunately....