• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

9 months of developement later...

mijman2

I got this message when I tried to in categories Warning: I am able to write to the configuration file: /home/mijman2/public_html/catalog/includes/configure.php. This is a potential security risk - please set the right user permissions on this file.

check this out and good luck dont forget make a back up

Wow!!! I never knew there were so many extras for an ipod.

The orange/blue/white scheme is definately en-vogue, one of my designs uses the same colours. It really works!

I like the shop safe logo, it is right in your eyeline when you land on the site, very assuring.

Will that right column stay there? Personally, I think you could put that at the bottom, it would look much better. Although the shopping cart really needs to be at the top.

Looking good so far though!

Hello,

I'm new to osC and I also have the need to make some "tunning" to an osC store to have it integrated into a web site. Would you tell me how is it posible to change the look and feel for a store or even relocate modules inside a web page? In the case I'm asking something already documented, please send me a link. I've been looking into the documentation but I haven?t found any related topic.

Thanks in advance. Cool site.

Regards, CXF

Hello everyone!

I have been developing the newest version of my site, iPod Xtras, for some time now, and yesterday, it officially went live! I have integrated several modules and contributions (I will list those that I can remeber)

My site is: http://www.ipodxtras.com

I am currently looking for another credit card proccessor besides for paypal, if you have one that you really like please let me know, I would REALLY appreciate it!

Please leave a thought or suggestion, Thank you so Much!

Archived