• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

edit_order ADD PRODUCT problem...HELP

surfinagain

I hope someone can help me with this as it's a HUGE issue. Basically, when I got to add a product, after selecting the category I go to select the product in that category and they pull down doesn't have all of the descriptions listed until you get to the very bottom of the list. here's a list of the html code that is generated:

<td class='dataTableContent' align='right'><b>STEP 2:</b></td><td class='dataTableContent' valign='top'><select name="add_product_products_id" onChange="this.form.submit();"><option value='0' selected>Choose product

<option value='1384'>

<option value='1381'>

<option value='1382'> Red Hat

<option value='1383'> Green Hat

</select></td>

as you can see the product ID's are listed so there's an option for each product drop down but no descriptions. you can see two at the bottom of the list with discriptions. however, this seems totally random. in other words one time you'll get two and the next you might only get one with a description.

anyone seen this and now what the problem is? as you can imagine this make editing orders VERY tough.

Thanks in advance for any help.

If this is a contrib, there may be a support thread already going for this. Do a search or look in your contrib docs for your contrib support.

You're in support, which correct, but now that you're here,, look for the support thread for that contrib. It'll get you answers quicker than anywhere else on the forum.

Kevin

"What I didn't know yesterday, I know today & will remember tomorrow"

(By Kwalker)

What do you see when you open up the tep_database-pr2.2-CVS.pdf file that came with your osCommerce download?

If this is a contrib, there may be a support thread already going for this. Do a search or look in your contrib docs for your contrib support.

You're in support, which correct, but now that you're here,, look for the support thread for that contrib. It'll get you answers quicker than anywhere else on the forum.

Kevin

i've searched until i'm blue in the face. the contrib doesn't list a thread link either. so, i'm desparate as we have lots of customers who want their orders altered after they've been place.

thanks....

i've searched until i'm blue in the face. the contrib doesn't list a thread link either. so, i'm desparate as we have lots of customers who want their orders altered after they've been place.

thanks....

please help if you have any ability to...this is a huge problem for me and my mysql and php skills are limited but i have given it many hours in effort to fix myself...sadly unsuccessfully.

thanks in advance...