• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I think I'm nearly there

cmjennings21

I've been working on this project for a couple of weeks now and being very very new to this have found this forum excellent. Now I'm going to ask for some feedback from you PLEASE. Heres my site Honeybee Toys

What do you think? I know there are still a few tweaks I need to make but I would really value your opinions

Chris

I've been working on this project for a couple of weeks now and being very very new to this have found this forum excellent. Now I'm going to ask for some feedback from you PLEASE. Heres my site Honeybee Toys

What do you think? I know there are still a few tweaks I need to make but I would really value your opinions

Chris

I like the nice clean and simple look to your site. There are two things that you may want to consider. However if you choose not to do them your site will still be great. I would first think about removing directories until you have products in them, also the numbers after the catagories ca be turn off in your confguration in your admin. You may want to think about just leaving the numbers off. Okay and I guess I had three things. You may want to consider saving you rimages as GIF files instead of JPegs. Some of your images are huge and are taking a while to come up. It would save your customer's time and your bandwidth.

Only suggestions, but great site in any case.

I like the nice clean and simple look to your site. There are two things that you may want to consider. However if you choose not to do them your site will still be great. I would first think about removing directories until you have products in them, also the numbers after the catagories ca be turn off in your confguration in your admin. You may want to think about just leaving the numbers off. Okay and I guess I had three things. You may want to consider saving you rimages as GIF files instead of JPegs. Some of your images are huge and are taking a while to come up. It would save your customer's time and your bandwidth.

Only suggestions, but great site in any case.

Very cheerful and bright!

Nice shop

Good luck!

What a great product range you have ! I have young kids myself, and this is the sort of product I am always looking for !

A couple of minor points -

- The enlarged product image box - I wonder if 'Close Window' would be better than 'Back'

- Perhaps some more descriptive text to the product pages .

Just my 2 cents - great site !

What a great product range you have ! I have young kids myself, and this is the sort of product I am always looking for !

A couple of minor points -

- The enlarged product image box - I wonder if 'Close Window' would be better than 'Back'

- Perhaps some more descriptive text to the product pages .

Just my 2 cents - great site !

Thanks Brian, I'll try and do that with the back button as bulk out the descriptions, it is an awfully slow job populating these sites though isn't it.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to write your thoughts.

Archived