• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

How do I install a contribution?

diamondminer

I'm looking into using osCommerce and there are several contributions that I would like to use but I don't seem to be able find anything on how to install a contribution feature. Would someone please provide some assistance onn how to do it or where to find documentation? Thanks, Frank

I'm looking into using osCommerce and there are several contributions that I would like to use but I don't seem to be able find anything on how to install a contribution feature. Would someone please provide some assistance onn how to do it or where to find documentation? Thanks, Frank

Most contributions come with a readme and/or installation instruction which tells you what and how to install that contribution. Always read those carefully and before you start doing anything: BACKUP

For the rest it is a matter of just doing and learning. If you make a mistake you always have the backup file to fall back on and that way you hardly can go wrong.