• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

PDF Invoice is writing over its self

Once the invoice goes to PDF and it comes up in Adobe we have the below written over it's self.

Sub-Total: <span class=currency_symbol>$</span>22.85<span

class=currency_symbol></span> United States Postal Service (1 x 4.26lbs) (Priority (2 - 3 Days)): <span

class=currency_symbol>$</span>10.10<span class=currency_symbol></span> Total: <span class=currency_symbol>$</span>32.95<span

class=currency_symbol></span>

Does anyone now why this is happening?

We have gone through the invoice.php but don't know what line would cause this to happen.

• 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
I am also having the same problem... expect it happens with every payment method used...

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Ross.

I'm not sure if any one is still running into this problem but I just recently had a problem like this when installing PDF invoice myself. The solution I found for it was to add a strip_tags call on the order totals.

Look for this line:

$pdf->MultiCell(100,6,$order->totals[$i]['title'] . ' ' . $order->totals[$i]['text'],0,'R');

and make it this:

$pdf->MultiCell(100,6,strip_tags($order->totals[$i]['title']) . ' ' . strip_tags($order->totals[$i]['text']),0,'R');

This exact line may not exist in your version of the invoice file if you have changed the location of the totals and such (the 100 and 6 are probably different). Just look for a line similar to this. It should be just above the original comment that says "Draw the shipping address for label."

Hope this helps someone!