• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contribution Installation

aclema

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to find out if somewhere in here there are people (programmers) that will install contributions for you. I would very much like to be able to accept gift certificates on my site. I have read the information on the contribution and thought I knew where to start but the directions for this aren't very clear for a newbie and I have no idea what I'm doing. In the past I have managed to install contributions but they always said what file and what to change. This one doesn't so now I'm lost. It talks about downloading the whole catalog which I can't figure out how to do which is problem because I've already blown my store up like 5 times and had to start from scratch and I really don't want to do that again.

Anyone have any ideas or maybe some easy to follow instructions for the gift voucher contribution??

Hi everyone,

I'm curious to find out if somewhere in here there are people (programmers) that will install contributions for you. I would very much like to be able to accept gift certificates on my site. I have read the information on the contribution and thought I knew where to start but the directions for this aren't very clear for a newbie and I have no idea what I'm doing. In the past I have managed to install contributions but they always said what file and what to change. This one doesn't so now I'm lost. It talks about downloading the whole catalog which I can't figure out how to do which is problem because I've already blown my store up like 5 times and had to start from scratch and I really don't want to do that again.

Anyone have any ideas or maybe some easy to follow instructions for the gift voucher contribution??

I use www.rentacoder.com, I found a guy in Canada he done some excellent work for me, at a very resionable price.