• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

CCGV discount not updating price??

Gretzky399

Hey, I have oscommerce ms2.2 running with the latest paypal ipn. Next, I installed the coupon contribution which went well after a lot of work. All works except for when I get the order confirmation page and the discount is not subtracted from the total amount owed. How can this be fixed???

Thanks in advance ..

Does anyone have any ideas??? I desperately need the help....Thanks

Take a look at this thread - post #261 towards the bottom, the reply from seanjohnson about changing the order of before_process and order_totals.

I know you are using the PayPal IPN and not WPP as discussed in the thread mentioned above but the info there may help you too.

It is a change to the CCGV code (in checkout_process.php specifically), not the PayPal code that cured the same problem I had; of the before-discount total being passed to PayPal.

BFC

Take a look at this thread - post #261 towards the bottom, the reply from seanjohnson about changing the order of before_process and order_totals.

I know you are using the PayPal IPN and not WPP as discussed in the thread mentioned above but the info there may help you too.

It is a change to the CCGV code (in checkout_process.php specifically), not the PayPal code that cured the same problem I had; of the before-discount total being passed to PayPal.

BFC

Still no luck, I have updated both my paypal and CCGV to 5.15 and it still doesn't update the total. How can I fix this the total is updated before the order is comfirmed. I have spent hours upon hours trying to get this to work and can't. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me out and or send me in the right direction.