• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Prices showing as 0

Right here goes, I had a problem with paypal checkout and found a way to fix it on another forum (or so I think haven't been able to test it with this current problem) the new problem is I updated the currencies in the admin control panel xe.com i think it was, then after that when going to me shop every price on every product was 0 not even a # or $ sign, I have tried to add new products edit them delete them relist them but no joy.

Anyone had this problem or know how to fix it.

Thanks for any help.

Did you created a new default currency?

In the edit did you put 1.0000000 as the value and then click on update currencies button ?

and in the catalog/includes/languages/english.php around line 36

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used w$

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'USD');

Change it to whatever you need

HTH

The_Bear

Thanks, that got the prices back but I can't seem to get them in ? they just appear in $ I have set the default to GBP? I have even tried deleting the dollar from the currencies but this just gets me back to were i was no prices atall.

any ideas, thanks again.

I'm having the same problem. No prices are shown.

I have changed the default currency and used the value of 1.000000.

i have also changed line 36 in the english.php to

// if USE_DEFAULT_LANGUAGE_CURRENCY is true, use the following currency, instead of the applications default currency (used when changing language)

define('LANGUAGE_CURRENCY', 'AUD');

The Code for my default currency is AUD (Australian Dollars) hence I change it accordingly in the .php file

Still no joy.

Any ideas

Am I right is aying the only thing I have to change on line 36 of english.php, is change the 'USD' to 'AUD'?

Just checking

Hi,

I just have a similar problem but I manage to solve it by changing this "Switch To Default Language Currency" to true under "Admin Panel -> My Store"

I hope this helps

cheers

andy

Archived