• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

I need help with checkout process

Hello,

Can anyone help me out. When a new customer chcks out of my store, the get registered, and I recieve a paymant via PayPal, but the store has no record of thier order, and I recieve no Order process e-mail from the store.

When I go into the admin section, the new user has an account, but it shows they have no orders, and no logins. How can I fix this?

Paypal os the only payment module I use. :-"

Thanks

Hello,

Can anyone help me out. When a new customer chcks out of my store, the get registered, and I recieve a paymant via PayPal, but the store has no record of thier order, and I recieve no Order process e-mail from the store.

When I go into the admin section, the new user has an account, but it shows they have no orders, and no logins. How can I fix this?

Thanks

Are you using the default Paypal module or Paypal IPN?

Angel

Hello,

Thanks

this is a very well documented issue. Search the forums for multiple solutions....

Make sure that you are adjusting the paypal settings in PayPal. You need to provide the return page and information like that so that PayPal sends the information back to your store.

Does this apply ti verisign too .. As I have this problem with payflow link. Does any one know how to make so that both customer and merchant get a copy of the email that shows the products that they ordered, as well as the receipt from verisign. AT the moment my client and customer only get the verisign receipt.

If verisign not installed, then customers get list of product orders in email and client gets copy , but when verisign is installed they only get the the receipt from verisign.

It has something to do with the accepted url in versign .. but seems mine will not accept any other url other than the confirmation url ..

Any suggestions.

:lol: :lol: :) :)

thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Does this apply ti verisign too .. As I have this problem with payflow link. Does any one know how to make so that both customer and merchant get a copy of the email that shows the products that they ordered, as well as the receipt from verisign. AT the moment my client and customer only get the verisign receipt.

If verisign not installed, then customers get list of product orders in email and client gets copy , but when verisign is installed they only get the the receipt from verisign.

It has something to do with the accepted url in versign .. but seems mine will not accept any other url other than the confirmation url ..

Any suggestions.

:lol: :lol: :) :)

thanks

If you're using the Payflow Link module through Verisign, check out this thread.

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?sho...1517&hl=PayFlow

It's a long one, so skim through till you find the post starting with "Eureka!". This is the fix that made mine work.

Using paypal ipn eliminates this issue (but users can get no-good ssl warnings if you don't have an ssl cert...)

Specifying the return page fixes the issue 99% of the time with the standard paypal module though. (unless you have pay w/o an account on in paypal)

• 7 months later...
Using paypal ipn eliminates this issue (but users can get no-good ssl warnings if you don't have an ssl cert...)

Specifying the return page fixes the issue 99% of the time with the standard paypal module though. (unless you have pay w/o an account on in paypal)

The fix with posting this on checkout_process.php didn't work for me.

($HTTP_POST_VARS['RESPMSG'] == 'Approved') {

? ? $HTTP_POST_VARS[$HTTP_POST_VARS['USER1']] = $HTTP_POST_VARS['USER2'];

? ? $HTTP_GET_VARS[$HTTP_POST_VARS['USER1']] = $HTTP_POST_VARS['USER2'];

? ? reset ($HTTP_POST_VARS);

? ? reset ($HTTP_GET_VARS);

(and making sure the silent post goes to the checkout_process.php page).

Cart still doesn't clear.

Does the paypal ipn work with the verisign module? or do I need to install the paypay module---and will it work with the verisign account?

Tamara

Dear Sir/Madam

I have installed and personalized my first osCommerce for one of my clients who wants to use two types of payments - credits cards and money order. The money order module I installed already. Before I install the credit card module what I need to know? The osCommerce site is in Spain.

The second question - how I can change so the email the osCommerce is sending to customers to be in html format.

And the last question - as this site is multilanguage I have seen the special characters are not correctly screen viewed(especially the create_account.php page - here the javascript that checks all fields to be filled shows me characters like Е, д, П,). This is because the language configuration file in admin folder change the words I put there with these characters. How to prevent this.

Thanks

George