• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

help with ups.php

keithschm

I am trying to make a free ups ground shipping, and subtract the ground price from the other shipping ups options. Since the code for the ups prices is a list I am not sure if the ground price is a var.

here is the ups code.

$methods = array();
	$qsize = sizeof($upsQuote);
	for ($i=0; $i<$qsize; $i++) {
	  list($type, $cost) = each($upsQuote[$i]);
	  $methods[] = array('id' => $type,
						 'title' => $this->types[$type],
						 'cost' => ($cost + MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_HANDLING) * $shipping_num_boxes);

}

now I can add - $whatever the ground $ var is to

'cost' => ($cost + MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_HANDLING) * $shipping_num_boxes);

and that should work. I tested it with $cost and it subtracted the shipping cost from all.

but I can not figure out how to pull just the ground cost.

Anybody know what that would be ?

thanks

ok I have been going through the code, and trying many things. if I use the code below, it removes all shipping costs from the quote. But I can not just find the Ground or GND cost.

HELP.....

'cost' => ($cost + MODULE_SHIPPING_UPS_HANDLING) * $shipping_num_boxes - $cost);

ok I figured out. now

is there a list of vars the $HTTP_POST_VARS, that get passed through the check out process. for product id etc... I am trying to ad a if statment so I need to know what the var is for a product that is being ordered. I really need the manyfactures ID but I could probably get that once I had the prodcut id of what is being ordered

• 4 weeks later...
ok I figured out. now

is there a list of vars the $HTTP_POST_VARS, that get passed through the check out process. for product id etc... I am trying to ad a if statment so I need to know what the var is for a product that is being ordered. I really need the manyfactures ID but I could probably get that once I had the prodcut id of what is being ordered

Did you figure out how to remove the ups ground? I have been trying to figure it out as well can you please tell me what you did?

Did you figure out how to remove the ups ground? I have been trying to figure it out as well can you please tell me what you did?

I am able to make free ground period, and subtrack the ground price from the otheres on the shipping page, but when we get to the confirm page only the free ground will casrry through. if another option sis selected it will have the full shipping price. very strange. I have to dig deeper...