• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need a little Help With Ultimate SEO Install

Onstar

hello,

I am trying to Install Ultimate SEO URLs. Open up the zip file, clicked on the install.htm. It tried to access the internet to show me how to install it, but failed.

If you have installed this and know of a way to install it, files to copy and where, please help. If I can't find the instructions on how to install, then i am not sure what to install and where.

Thanks

hello,

I am trying to Install Ultimate SEO URLs. Open up the zip file, clicked on the install.htm. It tried to access the internet to show me how to install it, but failed.

If you have installed this and know of a way to install it, files to copy and where, please help. If I can't find the instructions on how to install, then i am not sure what to install and where.

Thanks

So, let me ask this question, do people just look at posts just to have fun or to help? It is hard to believe that 9 people that have looked at this particular post have not installed ultimate SEO. Don't you guys like to help?

So, let me ask this question, do people just look at posts just to have fun or to help? It is hard to believe that 9 people that have looked at this particular post have not installed ultimate SEO. Don't you guys like to help?

The Instal file in the Ultimate_SEO_URLSv2x folder does not require internet connection. When you click it you should be able to view it in the browser off line. You may have to check you settings.

Secondly you will get better help by posting on the trend everyone is using. Folow this link

http://www.oscommerce.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=154166