• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

1146 - Table 'hmiintl_database1.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

Hi, Jan:

I update osCommerce to 2.2 MS2 and install sppc 4.1.1.

It seems to work just fine. But when I tried to login as a wolesale group dealer, this error pops up.

1146 - Table 'xxxxx_database1.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

I can't find any instructions for adding this table( TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS) in the readme file.

And I checked the database table. The TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS does not exist.

Am I missing something here?

I know I need to creat a table but what it is?

Can you advise? or send mea sql file to add this table?

thanks

Spencer

Spencer,

I update osCommerce to 2.2 MS2 and install sppc 4.1.1.

It seems to work just fine. But when I tried to login as a wolesale group dealer, this error pops up.

1146 - Table 'xxxxx_database1.TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS' doesn't exist

I can't find any instructions for adding this table( TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS) in the readme file.

There is thread on SPPC. Better not start a new thread for every problem you encounter.

The error points to the fact that you haven't changed the catalog\admin\includes\database_tables.php file since there the CONSTANT for TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS is defined as:

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS', 'products_groups');

So, you should have a table called products_groups, not TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS.

Spencer,

There is thread on SPPC. Better not start a new thread for every problem you encounter.

The error points to the fact that you haven't changed the catalog\admin\includes\database_tables.php file since there the CONSTANT for TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS is defined as:

define('TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS', 'products_groups');

So, you should have a table called products_groups, not TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS.

Hi, Jan:

Thanks for your reply and advise.

But the error is for TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS.

You advise is on TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS. Is it a typo from you?

Also there are products_groups and customers_groups tables in the database.

I uploaded catalog\admin\includes\database_tables.php file again. Do I need to run the sppc41_install.sql again? The error sill shows up. ??

Thanks

Spencer

But the error is for TABLE_CUSTOMERS_GROUPS.

You advise is on TABLE_PRODUCTS_GROUPS. Is it a typo from you?

Yeah, you are right.

Also there are products_groups and customers_groups tables in the database.
OK, no need to run the install.sql file then.

I uploaded catalog\admin\includes\database_tables.php file again.
If it is on the catalog side, check that you also uploaded catalog/includes/database_tables.php.

Yeah, you are right.

OK, no need to run the install.sql file then.

If it is on the catalog side, check that you also uploaded catalog/includes/database_tables.php.

Hi, Jan:

I found that I did not upload the catalog\includes\database_tables.php.

It is the cause. Thank for your advise!!

Spencer

Hi, Jan:

I found that I did not upload the catalog\includes\database_tables.php.

It is the cause. Thank for your advise!!

Spencer

Hi, Jan:

I found another error when I run a test on login as a wholesaler and select an item to see if it shows a predefined wholesale price.

this error shows:

1146 - Table 'hmiintl_database1.specials_retail_prices' doesn't exist

select count(p.products_id) as total from products_description pd, products p left join manufacturers m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id, products_to_categories p2c left join specials_retail_prices s on p.products_id = s.products_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '1' and p2c.categories_id = '13'

I checked the database table and found there is a table named "TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES" not

"specials_retail_prices". I can see there is a code in catalog\includes\database_tables.php

define('TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES', 'specials_retail_prices');

. why ? How to correct the table name?

thanks

Spencer

I checked the database table and found there is a table named "TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES" not

"specials_retail_prices". I can see there is a code in catalog\includes\database_tables.php

. why ?

Not a clue to why this happened. Just drop the table and for good measure, run the following sql:

DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `specials_retail_prices`;
CREATE TABLE `specials_retail_prices` (
products_id int NOT NULL default '0', 
specials_new_products_price decimal(15,4) NOT NULL default '0.0000', 
status tinyint, 
customers_group_id smallint, 
PRIMARY KEY (products_id) 
);

INSERT INTO `specials_retail_prices` SELECT s.products_id,
s.specials_new_products_price, s.status, s.customers_group_id
FROM `specials` s WHERE s.customers_group_id = '0';

. why ?

Perfectly logical explanation: you didn't upload the file catalog\includes\database_tables.php before the code was executed to create and fill the table specials_retail_prices. Therefore, PHP couldn't know that TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES was supposed to be specials_retail_prices and names the table after the constant TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES.

Perfectly logical explanation: you didn't upload the file catalog\includes\database_tables.php before the code was executed to create and fill the table specials_retail_prices. Therefore, PHP couldn't know that TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES was supposed to be specials_retail_prices and names the table after the constant TABLE_SPECIALS_RETAIL_PRICES.

Hi, Jan:

Again. Thanks. It is working fine now.

My next step is to make sure the "esay populte" works with the "SPPC" and product image issue.

Any idea of good contributions for them?

THANK YOU.

Spencer

My next step is to make sure the "esay populte" works with the "SPPC" and product image issue.

Any idea of good contributions for them?

There is one for the Hide products/SPPC contribution and there are some directions for it in the SPPC thread. However, I have never used Easy Populate so I really can't say anything meaningful about it.

• 2 years later...

hi bro, im using the hide prices SPPc wholesale group thing lol i got evrything wokring but

the product listing_new.php is thorwing out my page, and my css sheet dont work and all goes wierd

also i carnt find the codes in root product_new and Specials to add the edit im using oscom 2.2 rc1 and 4.20 of ur mod,

shall i email you the file sfor my code cause itll take up most of the page on here if i code tag them