Sign in to follow this  
cg-tbear

ECHO Encryption Not Working

Hi all!

I have had a strange occurrence in our cart. I don't know how it happened, but now the credit card numbers are no longer being encrypted and the ECHO processing information doesn't show up in the admin section. The transaction goes through fine - ECHO shows it on their web site and the money goes to our checking account. For some reason, the actual credit card numbers are being stored in the database.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Corinne

Hi all!

I have had a strange occurrence in our cart. I don't know how it happened, but now the credit card numbers are no longer being encrypted and the ECHO processing information doesn't show up in the admin section. The transaction goes through fine - ECHO shows it on their web site and the money goes to our checking account. For some reason, the actual credit card numbers are being stored in the database.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Corinne

Well, I found my problem. There was a conflict in the checkout_process.php between the "Fancy Invoice & Packing Slip Module" and the "Purchase Without Account Module" that somehow messed up the ECHO module. The conflict happens in the section after

"// lets start with the email confirmation". If I take out the Fancy Invoice changes in that file, everything seems to work okay. ^_^