• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Need help making custom shipping Module

shana-chan

Okay, I want to make myself a custom shipping module, but I have no clue how to and will need a lot of help.

I want to make a module that has the title of USPS Shipping, and has the possiblities to have Priority Mail, First Class Mail, and Canadian Airmail. I want those three to have their own customizable mailing tables based on number of items ordered.

I also want to make another module that says 'International' and is the only module that will show up when non-US or Canadian customers try to order. This is a flat rate shipping method, and needs to be labeled EMS.

If anyone can help me do this, I'll give them an electronic chocolate chip cookie. ^.^

Thank you. ;)

• 1 month later...
Okay, I want to make myself a custom shipping module, but I have no clue how to and will need a lot of help.

I want to make a module that has the title of USPS Shipping, and has the possiblities to have Priority Mail, First Class Mail, and Canadian Airmail. I want those three to have their own customizable mailing tables based on number of items ordered.

I also want to make another module that says 'International' and is the only module that will show up when non-US or Canadian customers try to order. This is a flat rate shipping method, and needs to be labeled EMS.

If anyone can help me do this, I'll give them an electronic chocolate chip cookie. ^.^

Thank you. ;)

I am also looking for somthing similar...

Want the customer to choose from USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail. However, I want to be able to dictate the amount each shipping cost rather than USPS.com providing the cost.

Any help would be great!

Edited by brochad

I am also looking for somthing similar...

Want the customer to choose from USPS First Class or USPS Priority Mail. However, I want to be able to dictate the amount each shipping cost rather than USPS.com providing the cost.

Any help would be great!

You can do something similar with the Table Rate Module. But, you have to put in a string of weights and prices.

You can do something similar with the Table Rate Module. But, you have to put in a string of weights and prices.

My problem with this is that instead of giving a professional looking title in the shipping, such as Shipping Rates: Priority Mail (etc), it says TABLE_RATE_SHIPPING (as an example, I don't remember what it actually says).