• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Mywishlist 1 missing attributes

Pilot_bell

If I add a product to the wishlist that is 100$ with an attribute of say +$50 the total should be $150. It adds that correctly to the shopping cart, but if you add anything with an option to the wishlist it does not add the attribtribute or value of the attribute. When you add it to the shopping cart from the wishlist the you have the wrong product price and no options are listed.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this?

I loaded MyWishlist 1.0

Then redid it with Mywishlist 1.01

and now with 1.03 and they are all doing the same thing.

I checked the DB and the wishlist attributes table is there but nothing is getting loaded to it.

Everything on the shopping cart is working correctly....

Fresh install of OSC

Need the one that guest can add to the wishlist.....

• 2 weeks later...

Hie All

I have a similar problem, just that when I add a product to MyWish list it adds nothing at all but takes me to wishlist.php with a statement : My Wishlist contains: No products are in your Wishlist. Would seem as if the function that adds products in my case is nnot working at all.

Any ideas?

If I add a product to the wishlist that is 100$ with an attribute of say +$50 the total should be $150. It adds that correctly to the shopping cart, but if you add anything with an option to the wishlist it does not add the attribtribute or value of the attribute. When you add it to the shopping cart from the wishlist the you have the wrong product price and no options are listed.

Anyone have any clue how to fix this?

I loaded MyWishlist 1.0

Then redid it with Mywishlist 1.01

and now with 1.03 and they are all doing the same thing.

I checked the DB and the wishlist attributes table is there but nothing is getting loaded to it.

Everything on the shopping cart is working correctly....

Fresh install of OSC

Need the one that guest can add to the wishlist.....

Pilot_bell,

I noticed the same problem with this contrib after installing it last night, I will have a look into the code to see about a fix for the attributes, they are not being written into the table at all, which is resulting in no details when moved to the shopping cart.

I've also taken the Admin Customers Wishlist Report contrib and adapted it to this Wishlist contrib so you can see all uses with wishlists and their contents from admin, once I'm 100% happy with it I will upload it you will find it useful.

If I figure out the attributes, I'll let you know. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi - I have also installed the latest MyWishlist version and am having the same problem with attributes not showing up - I have various options for gift voucher values and it will show as $0.00 whatever value is selected once added to the cart, So I will be watching this thread with great interest - and for your Admin Report to Zee5 - that sounds fantastic!!!

I have one other query hoping to get help with - in the instal notes - it mentions that it will only show 5 items in the Wishlist list and as soon as it reaches 5+ it will just give a total of the amount of items in the list - I have installed this contribution and no matter how many items are in the list over 5 they all still show up - I would really love it to only show a maximum of 5 as I have customers with big wishlists and it will just clog the screen so if anyone can give me a heads up on how to fix it I would appreciate it.

cheers

Maria

Edited by scrapart