Sign in to follow this  
djmonkey1

Orders at-a-glance

hello i have just installed orders at a glance v4

and i have sexy admin installed

the trouble is that if a move to orders id and try to read orders at a glance the info is printed at the top left corner of the screen

can anyone help to correct this ?

:-" eric

I know this is an old thread, but I am also wondering if it is possible to add the model number to the bubble.

I know this is an old thread, but I am also wondering if it is possible to add the model number to the bubble.

up for kenk and me :)

added model number to the bubble!

ORDERS AT-A-GLANCE

Just found this great addon,after installed,seems something wrong,

below is error displayed before login admin page,anyone have clue about that,

million thanks!

Fresh install of rc2a

// Function : tep_html_noquote // Arguments : string any string // Return : strips apostrophes from strings //Used with "Orders at a glance" and "Comments at a Glance" to workaround problem with apostrophes, double quotes, and line breaks function tep_html_noquote($string) { $string=str_replace(''', '', $string); $string=str_replace("'", "", $string); $string=str_replace('"', '', $string); $string=preg_replace("/\\r\\n|\\n|\\r/", "
", $string); return $string; }
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mariio12/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1315) in /home/mariio12/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/mariio12/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1315) in /home/mariio12/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 102

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mariio12/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php:1315) in /home/mariio12/public_html/catalog/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 22