• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

hi guys

can anybody give me a hand merging the new more pics $mopics_output code with the ajax pop up code

here is part of the code that the ajax pop up 1.2 cont that is needed to make the lightbox mod work

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

and here is the new mopics_output code that obviously dynamically creates cells into the table if an image is present

$mopics_output .= '			  <td align="center" class="smallText"><script language="javascript"><!--
			document.write(\'<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.(MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?$mo_item:($mo_item+1))).'\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_width), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_height), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');
			//--></script><noscript>
			  <a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item]) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], $product_info['products_name'], $mopics_image_width, $mopics_image_height, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>
			  </noscript></td>'."\n";

I've had several bashes at this but i'm no php wizard :(

The problem is that the ajax pop up 1.2 contrib hasn't been updated for the new more pics contrib.

If somebody could help I would be soooooooo greatful. I will also update the old Ajax pop up package to help others

I have merged the main image code but this was easy

an example of what I haven't managed to do is here http://www.jaldijaldi.co.uk/product_info.php?products_id=138. The main pic opens with the awesome lightbox script but the piccys below open with the normal more pics image pop up as i can't change the code :(

Thanks in advance

Wilfy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a pre-installation question. I'm a php novice but have managed to get serveral nice contricutions installed and working. However, now that I want to add more pics to my products, I'm finding many different contributions to pick from and I'm scared that I'm going to screw up one of my existing contributions. I was hoping to provide a short list of some of my installed contributions and get some input as to rather or not the More_pics_6 contribution is my best bet and where I might expect combatibility problems with other contributions:

STS V4.2 with HTS259

Categories Description MS2 1.9

Bigger Product Image 1.1

All Products V4.4b

automatic_thumbnail-2006-07-11.txt

Hide Price if $0

I'm particularly concerned about the Bigger Product Image1.1 and Automatic Thumbnail contributions that I have already installed.

Thanks

Keith

I have a pre-installation question. I'm a php novice but have managed to get serveral nice contricutions installed and working. However, now that I want to add more pics to my products, I'm finding many different contributions to pick from and I'm scared that I'm going to screw up one of my existing contributions. I was hoping to provide a short list of some of my installed contributions and get some input as to rather or not the More_pics_6 contribution is my best bet and where I might expect combatibility problems with other contributions:

STS V4.2 with HTS259

Categories Description MS2 1.9

Bigger Product Image 1.1

All Products V4.4b

automatic_thumbnail-2006-07-11.txt

Hide Price if $0

you will have to integrate with automatic_thumbnail-2006-07-11.txt, Hide Price if $0, Bigger Product Image 1.1, and STS V4.2 with HTS259.

I'm scared that I'm going to screw up one of my existing contributions.

That is why every contribution ask that you backup your files and database before proceeding. :) You should keep a backup anyway since hosts are never truely dependable.

PLS HELP

First i installed morepics 6 v1.2

Everything was ok except a blank product page. After that i combined morepics product_info with mine old one by combining them. Everything is ok, but the alignment on the main page is absurd. Please look at the adress i am giving you.

What should i write and where to correct this problem?

Thanks Adresss : http://www.nomenshop.com/catalog/product_i...?products_id=56

As you can see, as i write long text to the product description, the table of the product is going too right as it exceeds its limits, and when i type nothing or less, the table is smaller than it should be.

first problem is the text goes on only in single line. If it is long, the table is wide, if it is short table is short in wide.

second is table's width is not permanent.

As you can see, as i write long text to the product description, the table of the product is going too right as it exceeds its limits, and when i type nothing or less, the table is smaller than it should be.

first problem is the text goes on only in single line. If it is long, the table is wide, if it is short table is short in wide.

second is table's width is not permanent.

Sorry guy I'm trying, but I can't figure out what you are talking about. I didn't see any description on the last item you pointed to and the product id 56 you are linking is not available.

Anyone still working on the AJAX deal? Im fixing to install the AJAX popup and and the mopics contribution. Time to give it a shot and combine them. Everyone that is trying to get it to work post what you have so far. I will update as I bring it along as well.

EDIT: NM.. haha.. I just went to go download it and noticed its already combined. Just from this thread it seemed it wasn't done yet.

Edited by pRiebe

Anyone still working on the AJAX deal? Im fixing to install the AJAX popup and and the mopics contribution. Time to give it a shot and combine them. Everyone that is trying to get it to work post what you have so far. I will update as I bring it along as well.

EDIT: NM.. haha.. I just went to go download it and noticed its already combined. Just from this thread it seemed it wasn't done yet.

hey pReibe

as i said integrating the main image... no probs... just integrating the dynamically called pictures has stumped me.

the code in the old ajax pop up mod relates to an older version on more pics where the 6 extra images were not called dynamically, they were just called under if and else statements :(

wilfy

Problem integrating More Pics w/ Attributes Copier

I'm running into a problem with Attributes Copier not being able to pass the values for More Pics to the database. This is the error I receive:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_price1, products_price2, products_price3, products_price4, products_price5, products_price6, products_price7, products_price8, products_price1_qty, products_price2_qty, products_price3_qty, products_price4_qty, products_price5_qty, products_price6_qty, products_price7_qty, products_price8_qty, products_qty_blocks, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('0', '', 'abigail_b.jpg', '1.9900', '1.5900', '1.2900', '1.0900', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '60', '100', '150', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', now(), '', '0.00', '0', '0', '0')

[TEP STOP]

It appears as though the More Pics values (products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6) are not being passed.

Any thoughts why these values are not taken while those from the other contributions (products price) are?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It keeps on loading the ajax pictures on the bottom. It seems like its adding the div to the bottom of the page. In the lightbox.js file, it shows where it place html at the bottom, but it should pop up like it does everywhere else. The screen fades out to the opacity of 60% but no loading image will show. Paths are right to my knowledge, lol. I know you always miss stuff but I can't find anything wrong with it. If anyone has any ideas without me posting code then let me know. I will try to fix it while my roomate is working on the javascript for the multiple images on his laptop while he's out of town. That works better because I was the graphic design major and he was the computer science. Hopefully we can have all this done and settled so I can re-launch on Monday.

Edited by pRiebe

Problem integrating More Pics w/ Attributes Copier

I'm running into a problem with Attributes Copier not being able to pass the values for More Pics to the database. This is the error I receive:

1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

insert into products (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_price1, products_price2, products_price3, products_price4, products_price5, products_price6, products_price7, products_price8, products_price1_qty, products_price2_qty, products_price3_qty, products_price4_qty, products_price5_qty, products_price6_qty, products_price7_qty, products_price8_qty, products_qty_blocks, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('0', '', 'abigail_b.jpg', '1.9900', '1.5900', '1.2900', '1.0900', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '0.0000', '60', '100', '150', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', now(), '', '0.00', '0', '0', '0')

[TEP STOP]

It appears as though the More Pics values (products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6) are not being passed.

Any thoughts why these values are not taken while those from the other contributions (products price) are?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

you did not complete the changes that are on line 259 if the contrib package file: /admin/categories.php please reacheck that.

you did not complete the changes that are on line 259 if the contrib package file: /admin/categories.php please reacheck that.

surfalot - thanks for the reply

I did a WinMerge to confirm that all mods are in order with v1.2a. Can I send you my categories.php file? I am willing to provide a donation should you have the answer.

Many thanks!

I'm pretty sure that's the problem. there are 2 places on that line that need changes. I can see the problem in the error message you posted. If you want to email me the file I will confirm it. the address is in the contribution's install directions.

To fix why the images were loading at the bottom, I had to make a seperate CSS file and link it as well in my product_info.php page. Not only link it, but give it the attribute of media as so...

<link rel="stylesheet" href="/directory/lightbox.css" type="text/css" media="screen" />

That problem took me at least 2 hours to figure out, it was driving me crazy going back thru the code over and over again. Finally I realized it had to be a CSS problem and researched it further.

As for the morepics to be involved in that, it is going to take some re-writing for sure because you can't just echo the php like you do for the the first picture. There is an open tag that can't be closed without re-writing a mojority of the script (I believe) so it ends up printing out the picture tables wrong and its leaves trailing textual code and doesn't even load the images right. It does fade and open the window though. Just some kinks. Hopefully I can get it done tonight.

We could easily make our own tables and such, but it would be custom, not necessarily defined to the variables of the number of columns and rows. All that means is that you would custom build your table for the images to print to so you wouldn't have a loop re-running the same code with different outputs. Just 6x the amount of code you would need. I am still in my learning phase as well, but I know enough I think I can figure this out.

*crosses fingers*

If you view this link for example,

http://www.prodigycellular.com/new/nokia-6...shed-p-283.html

You can see it in action. Its a little glitchy to me, I dont know if that's because I have my next and prev images set, not just on hover.. Anyways, I just manually have it set up for now until I have time to fix it. I place the php code for the different subimages where I want them, might even give you more flexability to space them out as needed. The only bad part is, that it will be in the same place for ever product that is displayed. But, that's pretty much how it was before. Unless you actually echo'd the php thru your description field to place the images where you need them based on perhaps, certain text in your description.

All I did was remove the morepics scripts in the product_info.php for where it places the above table.

// BOF: More Pics 6
if (MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION=='above') {
  echo ' <br>
	  <table width="100%" border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">'.$mopics_output.'</td>
		</tr>
	  </table>'."\n";
}
// EOF: More Pics 6

I then have it set to Above in my admin area, since there is no more place to post the above table, it will remain active, but nothing will echo anywhere.. Then all I do is place this code where I want the picture to appear. Change the number of the subimage to define which picture you want.

<?php
//Morepics contrib compatibility - checking if the next field is null
if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_subimage1'])) {
?>
		<tr>
		  <td align="center" class="smallText">
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1']) . '" rel="lightbox[products]" title="' . $product_info['products_name'] . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_subimage1']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br><center>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a></center>'; ?>
</noscript>			  </td>

<?php
}
?>

Subsitute every products_subimage1 in that last code, with each image you want, example.. products_subimage2, or products_subimage3 to change its picture....

Also, here is my $mopics_output... whatever you have in the lightbox[ ]'s in each of your php scripts for the pictures, the follow code has to match in the $mopics_output's as well.. in the example I used..

rel="lightbox[products]

I have all mine as lightbox[products], this can be whatever.. [priebe], or [gofalcons].. just as long as it matches for the output variable and the one in the link as well it will be grouped so when you are viewing the picture, the next and prev will appear..

Edited by pRiebe

Sorry for the double post real fast, it wouldn't let me edit the one above for some reason..

here is my $mopics_output..

$mopics_output .= '			  <td align="center" class="smallText"><script language="javascript"><!--
			document.write(\'<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id'].'&invis='.(MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?$mo_item:($mo_item+1))).'\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $mopics_images[$mo_item], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_width), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'&&$mo_item==0&&MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT=='true'?'':$mopics_image_height), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>\');

Has anyone seen this problem....

When I add multiple images to a product the primary image looks ok and has the click to enlarge link below but the pop-up link is not active. The other images seem to work just fine and you can see the primary when you use the arrows to scroll thru the images. If i just have one image as the primary the click to enlarge link works, so it is only when adding images.

Not sure where I should be looking? Categories or Popup_images. I am sure it is in a condition statement somewhere...

/admin/categories.php

<?php

/*

$Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions

http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

Released under the GNU General Public License

*/

// ---------- Configure Image Path Tool Features Below ---------- //

define('USE_REG_GLOBALS_PATCH', 'false'); // Use the register globals fix

define('USE_PHP5_MKDIR', 'false'); // Use the php5 mkdir function, set to false if you need to use chmod after creating directories

define('SHOW_DIR_CHECKBOX', 'true'); // Allow users to create new directories

define('USE_UNIX_SLASHES', 'true'); // Use / slashes for php4 mkdir. Set to false for Windows

// ----------------------- End Configure ----------------------- //

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');

$currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

// Ultimate SEO URLs BEGIN

// If the action will affect the cache entries

if (eregi("(insert|update|setflag)", $action))

include_once ('includes/reset_seo_cache.php');

// Ultimate SEO URLs END

if (tep_not_null($action)) {

switch ($action) {

case 'setflag':

if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {

tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);

}

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {

tep_reset_cache_block('categories');

tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));

break;

case 'insert_category':

case 'update_category':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,

'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

$update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

$languages = tep_get_languages();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {

$categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

//HTC BOC

$categories_htc_title_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_title_tag'];

$categories_htc_desc_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_desc_tag'];

$categories_htc_keywords_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_keywords_tag'];

$categories_htc_description_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_htc_description'];

//HTC EOC

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

//HTC BOC

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]),

'categories_htc_title_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_title_array[$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),

'categories_htc_desc_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_desc_array[$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),

'categories_htc_keywords_tag' => (tep_not_null($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) ? tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_keywords_array[$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id])),

'categories_htc_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_htc_description_array[$language_id]));

//HTC EOC

if ($action == 'insert_category') {

$insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,

'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_category') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");

}

}

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

break;

case 'delete_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);

$products = array();

$products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

$product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {

$products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];

}

}

reset($products);

while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {

$category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {

$category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";

}

$category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

$products_delete[$key] = $key;

}

}

// removing categories can be a lengthy process

tep_set_time_limit(0);

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);

}

reset($products_delete);

while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {

tep_remove_product($key);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'delete_product_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {

$product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {

tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");

}

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");

$product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {

tep_remove_product($product_id);

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));

break;

case 'move_category_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

} else {

tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));

}

}

break;

case 'move_product_confirm':

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

$new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");

$duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);

if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'insert_product':

case 'update_product':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {

$action = 'new_product';

} else {

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);

$products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),

'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),

'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),

'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,

'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),

'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),

'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),

'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

}

//add delete image function

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_1'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);

$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

//end delete image function

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_3'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_5'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_7'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_9'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_11'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'] != 'none')) {

$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);

}

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_13'] == 'yes') {

unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);

$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);

}

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);

$products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

$update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

}

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

//HTC BOC

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),

'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),

'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]),

'products_head_title_tag' => ((tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id])) ? tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_title_tag'][$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id])),

'products_head_desc_tag' => ((tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'][$language_id])) ? tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_desc_tag'][$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id])),

'products_head_keywords_tag' => ((tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'][$language_id])) ? tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_head_keywords_tag'][$language_id]) : tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id])));

//HTC EOC

if ($action == 'insert_product') {

$insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,

'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);

} elseif ($action == 'update_product') {

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));

}

break;

case 'copy_to_confirm':

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {

$products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

$check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);

if ($check['total'] < '1') {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

}

} else {

$messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');

}

} elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6

$product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6 -AND- , '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "'

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "', now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");

$dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

//HTC BOC

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");

while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_head_title_tag, products_head_desc_tag, products_head_keywords_tag, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_title_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_desc_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_head_keywords_tag']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");

}

//HTC EOC

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");

$products_id = $dup_products_id;

}

}

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));

break;

case 'new_product_preview':

// copy image only if modified

/* $products_image = new upload('products_image');

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

*/

// copy image only if modified

$products_image = new upload('products_image');

// ************************* Image path modification starts below *************************

if (USE_REG_GLOBALS_PATCH == 'true') {

link_post_variable('image_subdirectory'); // function included in the Register Globals Patch - functions/general.php

link_post_variable('new_dir'); // function included in the Register Globals Patch - in functions/general.php

}

// Here we strip away any extra slashes the user may add to the subdirectory field and make sure there is a final /.

$image_subdirectory = preg_replace('/\\\/', '/', $image_subdirectory); // in case someone mistakenly uses backward slashes, flip 'em around

if ($image_subdirectory == '/') { ($image_subdirectory = ''); // in case the user mistakenly entered only a single /

}

if ($image_subdirectory != '') { // we want to add a path

$image_subdirectory = preg_replace('/\/\/+/', '/', $image_subdirectory); // change any multiple slashes to a single /

if (strpos($image_subdirectory, '/') === 0) { $image_subdirectory = substr($image_subdirectory, 1); // strip any leading slash

}

if (strrpos($image_subdirectory, '/') != (strlen($image_subdirectory) -1)) { $image_subdirectory = ($image_subdirectory . '/'); // add one slash at the end if there wasn't one.

}

} // End corrections of any user errors

// Create directory if requested (Box Checked, $new_dir == 'on?)

if ($new_dir == 'on') {

if (USE_UNIX_SLASHES == 'true') {

$working_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory;

if (USE_PHP5_MKDIR == 'true') {

if (!is_dir($working_directory)) {

mkdir($working_directory, 0777, 1);

// chmod($working_directory, 0777); // Change to suit server needs, depending on directory owner

}

} else { // php4 mkdir recursion

do {

$dir = $working_directory;

while (!@mkdir($dir,0777)) {

$dir = dirname($dir);

if ($dir == '/' || is_dir($dir))

break;

}

// chmod($dir, 0777); // Change to suit server needs, depending on directory owner

} while ($dir != $working_directory);

}

} else { // End unix mkdir routine

// Windows mkdir routine start

$working_directory = DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . preg_replace('/\//', '\\', $image_subdirectory); // replaces forward slashes with backwards ones

if (USE_PHP5_MKDIR == 'true') {

if (!is_dir($working_directory)) {

mkdir($working_directory, 0777, 1); // the 0777 chmod arg. has no effect under Windows, left in for consistency

}

} else { // php4 mkdir recursion

do {

$dir = $working_directory;

while (!@mkdir($dir)) {

$dir = dirname($dir);

if ($dir == '\\' || is_dir($dir))

break;

}

} while ($dir != $working_directory);

}

} // End Windows mkdir routine

}

$products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory ); // ***** append server image subdirectory

if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {

$products_image_name = $products_image->filename;

$products_image_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_image_name ; // ***** Prepend subdirectory to filename

} else {

$products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');

}

// copy subimage1 only if modified

$products_subimage1 = new upload('products_subimage1');

$products_subimage1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory);

if ($products_subimage1->parse() && $products_subimage1->save()) {

$products_subimage1_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_subimage1->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1'] : '');

}

// copy subimage2 only if modified

$products_subimage2 = new upload('products_subimage2');

$products_subimage2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory);

if ($products_subimage2->parse() && $products_subimage2->save()) {

$products_subimage2_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_subimage2->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2'] : '');

}

// copy subimage3 only if modified

$products_subimage3 = new upload('products_subimage3');

$products_subimage3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory);

if ($products_subimage3->parse() && $products_subimage3->save()) {

$products_subimage3_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_subimage3->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3'] : '');

}

// copy subimage4 only if modified

$products_subimage4 = new upload('products_subimage4');

$products_subimage4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory);

if ($products_subimage4->parse() && $products_subimage4->save()) {

$products_subimage4_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_subimage4->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4'] : '');

}

// copy subimage5 only if modified

$products_subimage5 = new upload('products_subimage5');

$products_subimage5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory);

if ($products_subimage5->parse() && $products_subimage5->save()) {

$products_subimage5_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_subimage5->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5'] : '');

}

// copy subimage6 only if modified

$products_subimage6 = new upload('products_subimage6');

$products_subimage6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $image_subdirectory);

if ($products_subimage6->parse() && $products_subimage6->save()) {

$products_subimage6_name = $image_subdirectory . $products_subimage6->filename;

} else {

$products_subimage6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6'] : '');

}

break;

}

}

// ********** Image path modification ends here **********

// check if the catalog image directory exists

if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {

if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');

} else {

$messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');

}

?>

<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">

<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>

<head>

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">

<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">

<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>

</head>

<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onLoad="SetFocus();">

<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>

<!-- header //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>

<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">

<!-- left_navigation //-->

<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>

<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->

</table></td>

<!-- body_text //-->

<td width="100%" valign="top">

<?php

if ($action == 'new_product') {

$parameters = array('products_name' => '',

'products_description' => '',

'products_url' => '',

'products_id' => '',

'products_quantity' => '',

'products_model' => '',

'products_image' => '',

'products_subimage1' => '',

'products_subimage2' => '',

'products_subimage3' => '',

'products_subimage4' => '',

'products_subimage5' => '',

'products_subimage6' => '',

'products_price' => '',

'products_weight' => '',

'products_date_added' => '',

'products_last_modified' => '',

'products_date_available' => '',

'products_status' => '',

'products_tax_class_id' => '',

'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

//HTC BOC

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && (!$HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

// BOF: More Pics 6 Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6

$product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

//HTC EOC

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);

} elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {

$pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);

$products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];

$products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];

$products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];

}

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");

while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {

$manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],

'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);

}

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));

$tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");

while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {

$tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],

'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);

}

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';

switch ($pInfo->products_status) {

case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;

case '1':

default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;

}

?>

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">

<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>

var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);

//--></script>

var tax_rates = new Array();

<?php

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {

if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {

echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";

}

}

?>

function doRound(x, places) {

return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);

}

function getTaxRate() {

var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;

var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {

return tax_rates[parameterVal];

} else {

return 0;

}

}

function updateGross() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);

}

function updateNet() {

var taxRate = getTaxRate();

var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {

netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);

}

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);

}

//--></script>

<?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>

<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>

<td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr bgcolor="#ebebff">

<td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

updateGross();

//--></script>

<!-- HTC BOC //-->

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

<td colspan="2" class="main"><hr><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCT_METTA_INFO; ?></td>

</tr>

<tr>

</tr>

<?php

?>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PAGE_TITLE; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_title_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_title_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_title_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_HEADER_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_desc_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_head_desc_tag[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_head_desc_tag($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>

</tr>

</table></td>

</tr>

<?php

}

?>

<tr>

</tr>

<tr>

<td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_KEYWORDS; ?></td>

<tr>

<td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_head_keywords_tag[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '5', (isset(&

Has anyone seen this problem....

When I add multiple images to a product the primary image looks ok and has the click to enlarge link below but the pop-up link is not active. The other images seem to work just fine and you can see the primary when you use the arrows to scroll thru the images. If i just have one image as the primary the click to enlarge link works, so it is only when adding images.

Not sure where I should be looking? Categories or Popup_images. I am sure it is in a condition statement somewhere...

welcome to the osCommerce forum! one thing to understand first is that we are not given enough room to post an entire file's contents. second, that fact that some contrib writers volunteer to support their contrib doesn't mean all of us are willing do debug your files. You have the sole responsibility to complete this on your own. having said that most are more then willing to help in any way we can. Usually a solid description of the problem is enough to provide you the clues you need.

You should be looking at lines 91 to 179 of the /catalog/product_info.php file. those line number corespond to the file in the More Pics contrib package, not your file. You have not integrated that part correctly or maybe you have some conflict with something else on the page.

I would have a better idea of what is wrong by looking at the result then the code. if you re-examine that area and still can't find your problem, give me a link to a product with one image and a link to a product with more images added.