osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question... I've installed more pics 1.2 and everything works fine until I attempt to load more pictures. They appear in the preview of the product, then disappear and say "IMAGE DOES NOT EXIST".

Sorry if I missed this explaination in an earlier post... I'm sure you can all appreciate sleep deprevation. Thanks. >_<

I input the new product. Add images. Click preview (you can see them all on the preview page). Click update. When it gets back to the Categories / Products page, the additional images aren't there (but the main image is). I really appreciate this help.

Make sure you have added lines 230-291 of the /catalog/admin/categories.php contrib package file to your file in the correct place within the "case 'update_product':" section. This is the block of code that actually saves the data to the database for both inserts and updates.

Hi first post here, trying to get the more images to work right but I'm having an issue that I'm sure you all could narrow down a lot faster than I ever could.

If you take a look at my site, I've added a three images to the listing, but only two thumbnails show up, and when you click on either of the thumbnails it opens a window that shows the full size image of the number one thumbnail that isn't diplayed, so the third missing image. No matter which thumbnail you click it always shows the full size first product image. Got any ideas?

http://omegamotive.netfirms.com/store/nfos...0f0c9cd1dbf19d2

you can check the other product as well, does the same thing, thanks in advance for the help!

lines 230-291 have already been added into the /catalog/admin/categories.php file. Is there anything else related to this problem I could be missing or unaware off? Thanks again.

after adding extra images, do the they show on the public product page even though they are not listed in the admin product edit page?

Hi first post here, trying to get the more images to work right but I'm having an issue that I'm sure you all could narrow down a lot faster than I ever could.

doesn't appear that you have made the modifications to the popup page (/catalog/popup_image.php), have you?

The images do not show on the public product page either. As soon as I get past the preview page, it's like the images never existed. I've tried using images that are already on the site, as well tried to upload new images.

doesn't appear that you have made the modifications to the popup page (/catalog/popup_image.php), have you?

Thanks surf that worked! One more question, probably even easier for you, how come the first image I put in the product listing doesn't show on the product description page? When the popup opens I can go to previous and see it. Thanks!

Thanks surf that worked! One more question, probably even easier for you, how come the first image I put in the product listing doesn't show on the product description page? When the popup opens I can go to previous and see it. Thanks!

check your More Pics settings in the configuration section of your admin. If you set the Group Parent Image with Sub-images to "true", and the original image shows up, then you have missed some changes that are between lines 149-167 of the /catalog/product_info.php file in this package.

The images do not show on the public product page either. As soon as I get past the preview page, it's like the images never existed. I've tried using images that are already on the site, as well tried to upload new images.

Have you check to see if the images are physically uploaded, but just not added to the DB? check lines 380-450 of the admin/categories.php from this package.

lines 795-797

lines 802-809

line 843-893

and of course lines 968-975

check your More Pics settings in the configuration section of your admin. If you set the Group Parent Image with Sub-images to "true", and the original image shows up, then you have missed some changes that are between lines 149-167 of the /catalog/product_info.php file in this package.

Thanks, yeah I went looking for that option in my settings and didn't see that row, somehow it didn't get added to the database with all the other additions, so after I added it it works, thanks again!

• 2 weeks later...
This is one of my favorite contributions. I goofed up my site a few days back and restored it back. Now when I go to "remove" one of my pics on a product I get:

Warning: unlink(/home/freeman/public_html/images/): Is a directory in /home/freeman/public_html/admin/categories.php on line 303

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/freeman/public_html/admin/categories.php:303) in /home/freeman/public_html/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 18

Thanks,

ladybird

I get this same error now

Warning: unlink(/home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/images/): Is a directory in /home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php on line 310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php:310) in /home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 186

Could you post the exact code you used to fix this?

Cheers!

Warning: unlink(/home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/images/): Is a directory in /home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php on line 310

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/categories.php:310) in /home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 186

Cheers!

Hi, is there anyone here that can walk me through this in english.... I already added the SQL but I am uncertain as to what the next step is...

Says the only code changed is in the product_info.php, lines 91-133..... Is he referring to CATALOG/PRODUCT_INFO.PHP???? Well in the file that he provides, can I just delete everything in my current files and then copy what is in the files provided. However, I am uncertain when he refers to specific lines and they don't match...

Is it possible for someone to walk me through this, I would appreciate it.... I have not made any previous modifications with contributions...

SKEE

Hi, is there anyone here that can walk me through this in english.... I already added the SQL but I am uncertain as to what the next step is...

Says the only code changed is in the product_info.php, lines 91-133..... Is he referring to CATALOG/PRODUCT_INFO.PHP???? Well in the file that he provides, can I just delete everything in my current files and then copy what is in the files provided. However, I am uncertain when he refers to specific lines and they don't match...

Is it possible for someone to walk me through this, I would appreciate it.... I have not made any previous modifications with contributions...

SKEE

OK UNFORTUNATELY, I ALREADY CHANGED MY SQL AND HAVE DECIDED NOT TO PROCEED WITH THIS MODIFICATION.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DELETE THE MODIFCATIONS THAT I MADE TO THE SQL DATABASE... I DID NOT BACK IT UP...

THESE WERE THE CHANGES...

-

--

-- !! Warning !! this will delete all items in your configuration group #6124

-- if you have not changed the original group number, this should

-- not be a problem.

--

--

DELETE FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_group_id` = 6124;

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Show All MorePics on Product Info page', 'MOPICS_SHOW_ALL_ON_PRODUCT_INFO', 'true', 'Show All extra images from the MorePics contrib on Product Info page.', 6124, 2, now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Group parent image with sub-images', 'MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT', 'false', 'Set to true to group all images with parent (original) image.', 6124, 4, now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Use SMALL_IMAGE_ Restrictions', 'MOPICS_RESTRICT_IMAGE_SIZE', 'true', 'Restrict all product images to SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT values.', 6124, 6, now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Restrict parent image size', 'MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT', 'false', 'Restrict parent image size to SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH and SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT values. This setting overrides "Use SMALL_IMAGE_ Restrictions" setting.', 6124, 8, now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''true'', ''false''),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Table Alignment', 'MOPICS_TABLE_ALIGNMENT', 'center', 'Align Pics table to the left or to the right of the products description.', 6124, 10, now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''left'', ''right'', ''center''),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Table Location', 'MOPICS_TABLE_LOCATION', 'below', 'Align Pics table to the sides, above or below description.', 6124, 12, now(), now(), NULL, 'tep_cfg_select_option(array(''sides'', ''above'', ''below''),');

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Number of Columns', 'MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_COLS', '3', 'Number of columns to display.', 6124, 14, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

INSERT INTO `configuration` ( `configuration_title`, `configuration_key`, `configuration_value`, `configuration_description`, `configuration_group_id`, `sort_order`, `last_modified`, `date_added`, `use_function`, `set_function`) VALUES ( 'Number of Rows', 'MOPICS_NUMBER_OF_ROWS', '2', 'Number of rows to display.', 6124, 16, now(), now(), NULL, NULL);

PLEASE HELP.....

Cheers!

you have some extra lines/spaces in this file. include PHP files can't have extra lines/spaces outsite the start and end PHP markers

<?php  ?>

home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 186

I ALREADY CHANGED MY SQL AND HAVE DECIDED NOT TO PROCEED WITH THIS MODIFICATION.... CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DELETE THE MODIFCATIONS THAT I MADE TO THE SQL DATABASE... I DID NOT BACK IT UP...

if you run this in your SQL tool, it will remove you the More Pics entries from your DB.

-- !! Warning !! this will delete all items in your configuration group #6124
-- if you have not changed the original group number, this should
-- not be a problem.

DELETE FROM `configuration` WHERE `configuration_group_id` = 6124;

ALTER TABLE `products` DROP `products_subimage1`;
ALTER TABLE `products` DROP `products_subimage2`;
ALTER TABLE `products` DROP `products_subimage3`;
ALTER TABLE `products` DROP `products_subimage4`;
ALTER TABLE `products` DROP `products_subimage5`;
ALTER TABLE `products` DROP `products_subimage6`;

you have some extra lines/spaces in this file. include PHP files can't have extra lines/spaces outsite the start and end PHP markers
<?php  ?>

home/mpmorg/public_html/shop/admin/includes/functions/general.php on line 186

This is the corresponding line in general.php-186

header('Location: ' . $url);

I can't find any extra spaces or lines outside the <?php ?>