• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

I have just installed more_pics_advanced_2.0.6 and I am having the following problem

Admin side seems to work fine with no page errors anywhere.

Have now tried to run the install for updating the pictures using big_images_install.php as I have another picture add on (Additional Images v2.1.0.

I receive the following error

1146 - Table 'db247098617.TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES' doesn't exist

INSERT INTO TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES SET image_filename = 'No Image available.gif', products_id = '1', category_page = '1', last_modified = now()

This also happens when I go onto my site on the products.info page.

The table is in the database and everything seems to be there also the define table in the database_tables.php files in both catalog and admin reference correctly.

Can any one please advise

Thanks for the help

I had to re type the line in the database table and that problem has gone away.

I now get the following error on the product info page

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/FILENAME_MORE_PICS) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/34/d175954780/htdocs/sg-systems/product_info.php on line 273

Line 273 reads

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php include_once (DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_MORE_PICS); ?></td>

Jonathan

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same problem, catalog/includes/filenames.php and/or catalog/admin/includes/filenames.php

What are you using to mangle these defines? Whatever it is, I suggest that you use a different editor.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

Thanks for the help

I had to re type the line in the database table and that problem has gone away.

I now get the following error on the product info page

Warning: include_once(includes/modules/FILENAME_MORE_PICS) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /homepages/34/d175954780/htdocs/sg-systems/product_info.php on line 273

Line 273 reads

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php include_once (DIR_WS_MODULES . FILENAME_MORE_PICS); ?></td>

Jonathan

Fixed this problem now I get

Fatal error: Class 'borderlessBox' not found in /homepages/34/d175954780/htdocs/sg-systems/includes/modules/more_pics.php on line 202

Line 202 reads

new borderlessBox ($info_box_contents);

Jonathan

Fixed this problem now I get

Fatal error: Class 'borderlessBox' not found in /homepages/34/d175954780/htdocs/sg-systems/includes/modules/more_pics.php on line 202

Line 202 reads

new borderlessBox ($info_box_contents);

Jonathan

All now fixed

Thanks

The large images are the size of the image that you uploaded.

Your images are not displaying correctly. I get a 404 error when clicking on any of the small images. Check your code for errors.

Regards

Jim

Your URL rewriter is messing up. It's changing the link to http://www.catinipipe.com/matrox-g200-p-1#morepics.html when it should be http://www.catinipipe.com/matrox-g200-p-1.html#morepics. This is a problem with the rewrite rule, not with MorePics.

Regards

Jim

That's the way it works. If you want to change this behavior, set Admin -> Configuration -> More Pics -> Mouse Operation to onMouseDown.

Regards

Jim

Thanks for developing this contribution. I have a problem and I'm not even sure where to look. The More Pic image is on top of the page above everything else. Taking a look at the source file, it comes before all tags (ie head, html, etc). You can take a look at the following link...

http://www.chinasold.com/product_info.php?...;products_id=29

ANY help or suggestions are greatly appreciated. Let me know if there are any codes I should upload to help identify the problem.

PS- I've installed on this site STS4.5.8, Easy Populate 2.76h, lightbox.

THANK YOU.

You've added code to catalog/product_info.php in the wrong location. I suspect that STS is the culpret here. Also, Lightbox will conflict with either version of MorePics. Which version of MorePics did you install?

Regards

Jim

You've added code to catalog/product_info.php in the wrong location. I suspect that STS is the culpret here. Also, Lightbox will conflict with either version of MorePics. Which version of MorePics did you install?

Regards

Jim

Thank you for the quick response.

I installed MorePics 2.0.7 advanced, the latest one in the contribution page. Where should I be adding the codes for the product_info.php? I followed the instructions in how to integrate MorePics with STS in the contribution I downloaded and manually added those codes. Is there a way to get lightbox working with MorePics? I guess I can do without it if I had to choose between MorePics or lightbox but I would highly prefer both working together. Thank you.

Edited by jwarea80

I'm not conversant with STS so I can't help with that. You might have better luck asking on the STS support thread.

Lightbox should also be possible. I personally dislike the thing, so I've never tried. It would need to be modified to find the image links in the new database table used by MorePics.

I'm not being much help here. Sorry, but it's not possible to know every addon to osCommerce. Well, maybe Harald does.

Regards

Jim

I'm not conversant with STS so I can't help with that. You might have better luck asking on the STS support thread.

Lightbox should also be possible. I personally dislike the thing, so I've never tried. It would need to be modified to find the image links in the new database table used by MorePics.

I'm not being much help here. Sorry, but it's not possible to know every addon to osCommerce. Well, maybe Harald does.

Regards

Jim

Jim,

Thanks for your help. I'll try the STS forum and see if anyone over there can help me out.

Regards,

Jack

Regards

Jim

STS works perfectly with More Pics contribution. The problem lies with users wanting to take advantage of the Product Info "content" template feature in STS but do not know how to properly add in the extra variables for the extra images that More Pics produces.

"Out of the box", STS will propery add the extra images without any issues. However, as I mentioned above, the user will be required to know some basic PHP in order to manipulate the sts_inc/prouduct_info.php file.

Bill Kellum

Sounds Good Productions

STS Tutorials & more: STSv4.6, STS Add-ons (STS Power Pack), STS V4 Forum STS Forum FREE TEMPLATE

Hi,

I have a problem to integrate more pics with Categories and Products Images Folder Tree.

I use oscommerce MS2, More pics 2.0.7 (the classic version) and Products Images Folder Tree version 1.4.

In the "other contrib integration/products image folder tree" directory the instructions given by the changes file are :

***FIND:
  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage1_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***CHANGE TO:
  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage1_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***FIND:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES .$products_subimage2_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***CHANGE TO:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES .$products_subimage2_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***FIND:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage3_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***CHANGE TO:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage3_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***FIND:
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage4_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***CHANGE TO:
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage4_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***FIND:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage5_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***CHANGE TO:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage5_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***FIND:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES .$products_subimage6_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

***CHANGE TO:
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES .$products_subimage6_name2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>

but in the first (find / change) the lines are the same. I don't have any of this line in my /admin/categories.php !

I need you help, thanks

I have installed More pics 2.0.6 advanced and Rss Feed, I have a problem with Rss Feed. When I click on rss icon I see the list of product without photos. I think that the problem is on more pics that don't add a category image correctly, or on rss feed that is configure to work with basic product image. Have you got an idea for resolve this problem?

Bye

Hi,

I have a problem to integrate more pics with Categories and Products Images Folder Tree.

<snip>

Both of these addons change the way images are handled. This means you will need an understanding of what both are doing and figure out how to merge them. Just replacing lines of code won't do it.

More Pics Classic adds six new image fields to the existing Products database table. You'll have to make the same modifications to the SQL for those six fields that you make for the original. For finding out where the changes are, I recommend that you use a file comparison utility (Beyond Compare, Winmerge, etc.) to compare the files in the addon's distribution to yours. Once you know what changes are being made, you can figure out the modifications that you need to make to those changes.

Yes, that means that the instructions are worthless in this case.

Regards

Jim

I have installed More pics 2.0.6 advanced and Rss Feed, I have a problem with Rss Feed. When I click on rss icon I see the list of product without photos. I think that the problem is on more pics that don't add a category image correctly, or on rss feed that is configure to work with basic product image. Have you got an idea for resolve this problem?

Bye

More Pics Advanced changes the database table where image names are stored, so the RSS addon no longer knows the right place to find this information. You'll have to modify its SQL to use the new table. You can use one of the modified files (such as specials.php) to get an idea of what the changes need to be. Again, a good file comparison utility will help a lot.

Regards

Jim

I see the original specials.php and modified specials.php after installing more pics contribution.

There is a modify, original is:

echo '			<td align="center" width="33%" class="smallText"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $specials['products_image'], $specials['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . $specials['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($specials['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($specials['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></td>' . "\n";

after more pics contribution:

echo '			<td align="center" width="33%" class="smallText"><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $specials['image_filename'], $specials['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '</a><br><a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO, 'products_id=' . $specials['products_id']) . '">' . $specials['products_name'] . '</a><br><s>' . $currencies->display_price($specials['products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</s><br><span class="productSpecialPrice">' . $currencies->display_price($specials['specials_new_products_price'], tep_get_tax_rate($specials['products_tax_class_id'])) . '</span></td>' . "\n";

The changes in only products_image to image_filename.

On the original sql query is:

$specials_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_image, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC";

on modified:

$specials_query_raw = "select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, pi.image_filename, s.specials_new_products_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " pi on p.products_id = pi.products_id and pi.category_page = '1', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s where p.products_status = '1' and s.products_id = p.products_id and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and s.status = '1' order by s.specials_date_added DESC";

The changes are p.products_image with pi.image_filename and the line of left join with TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGE

On rss.php I see 5 queries, one of these is:

$listing_sql = "select " . $select_column_list . " p.products_id, p.manufacturers_id, p.products_model, p.products_price, p.products.image, p.products_date_added, pd.products_name, pd.products_description,
		   m.manufacturers_name, cd.categories_name, p.products_tax_class_id, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, NULL) as specials_new_products_price, IF(s.status, s.specials_new_products_price, p.products_price) as final_price from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " m on p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id left join " . TABLE_SPECIALS . " s on p.products_id = s.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c LEFT JOIN " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd
		   ON p2c.categories_id = cd.categories_id where p.products_status = '1' and p.products_to_rss='1' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' 
		   and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id  . "' 
		   GROUP BY p.products_id
	ORDER BY p.products_id DESC
	LIMIT ". (int)MAX_RSS_ARTICLES."";

After I have change p.products_image with pi.products_filename and I think that I must insert a left join but I do a mistake and my query don't work correctly

Anyone can write a right query? After I can do the changes on other four similar queries!

Bye

Hi all, this is one cool contrib.

I wanted to know.. I have the classic version with 6 images.. In addition to the main image on the product info, how do I get smaller thumbnails of all my other images 2-6 to appear below the main image??

I've seen some sites that once you hover over the thumbnail the larger image appears in the box above without even needing to open up a pop-up window to view the multiple images unless a very large view was needed.

Is it possible to do this with this contrib??

Basically I want my product_info page to look and function like this website below:

http://www.watchesshop.com/products/T49759...Watch-6333.html

ANY IDEAS?? ANYONE??

Admin -> Configuration -> More Pics -> Table Alignment and Table Location should put the images where you want them. Other Addons mess with this page setup as well, so you may have to tweak the page code to get this to work exactly right.

The mousover image substitution box is in the More Pics Advanced version. There are upgrade instructions in the distribution, or you could probably adapt it to work with the Classic version if you don't mind a bit of coding.

Regards

Jim

Admin -> Configuration -> More Pics -> Table Alignment and Table Location should put the images where you want them. Other Addons mess with this page setup as well, so you may have to tweak the page code to get this to work exactly right.

The mousover image substitution box is in the More Pics Advanced version. There are upgrade instructions in the distribution, or you could probably adapt it to work with the Classic version if you don't mind a bit of coding.

Regards

Jim

Thanks Jim! I was doing some searching. Came across this addon. http://addons.oscommerce.com/info/1032

Seems like it has everything I need but the installation seems more complex than More Pics.

Maybe I should just leave it as it is and not bother with all this extra thumbnailing and coding and settle for a regular popup..

I haven't tried that one, but it seems to be similar to Advanced More Pics, at least in the way it handles images. If you have the Classic More Pics already installed, upgrading to the Advanced version would probably be easier than trying a whole new addon. It's up to you to pick what you want though. I'm here if you need advice or debugging help.

Regards

Jim