osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see if the forum will allow me to reply today....

I don't see this problem. If I add a product to any category, it shows up in the menu under that category, in the Admin as well as the front end. Whether it has images or not does not affect this, no should it. I admit I'm puzzled.

Regards

Jim

See my profile for a list of my addons and ways to get support.

I haven't had any time to look at this -- I'm being pulled in several directions at once. I'm looking at it right now. If I can't get the SQL to behave, I can still split it into two parts and reassemble the result. We shall see....

Regards

Jim

That was easier than I thought it would be. I tend to over-complicate things. Anyway, find this code in catalog/admin/categories.php (Lines 848-850)

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, pi.image_filename, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " pi on p.products_id = pi.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' and pi.product_page = '1' order by pd.products_name");
} else {
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, pi.image_filename, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " pi on p.products_id = pi.products_id, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and pi.product_page = '1' order by pd.products_name");

and replace with this

$products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, pi.image_filename, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " pi on p.products_id = pi.products_id and pi.product_page = '1', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");
} else {
  $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, pi.image_filename, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p left join " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_IMAGES . " pi on p.products_id = pi.products_id and pi.product_page = '1', " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");

Regards

Jim

I've added a new release with all the latest fixes and improvements. It needs moderator approval, so it may be a day or so before it's available.

Regards

Jim

You're missing a lot of defines in your language file, for whatever language this is supposed to be using (Russian?) Otherwise, that's exactly what I would expect for a site with no products and no images loaded. I don't see a problem here.

Regards

Jim

You're missing a lot of defines in your language file, for whatever language this is supposed to be using (Russian?) Otherwise, that's exactly what I would expect for a site with no products and no images loaded. I don't see a problem here.

Regards

Jim

I use Russian language for my front pages and english for admin. I have checked language files and even replaced that with contributions . But still not working :(

In store a lot of different product and images.

What a problem can be in? (

Thanks.

Joe

For an admin in English, most of those defines are in admin/includes/languages/english.php.

Did you run the appropriate install file, as instructed in the Setup section of the Readme.txt?

Regards

Jim

Hi guys.

I'm not 100% sure this is related to More Pics, but since I've installed it I am unable to insert new products. I get the error "Warning: No file uploaded." even though with more pics I don't think it's supposed to be trying to upload a picture at this point. I couldn't find any previous reports of this error, but if any of you know something about this I would be grateful to hear it.

Screen grab below if it helps, but it's not very informative!

osc_error.jpg

You shouldn't get that particular result with More Pics installed. If you have the latest version of More Pics, you need to remove the original image upload from admin/categories.php. Check your edits of that file for the sections you missed.

Note that the message is only a warning, so you should still be able to add products with it there. If hitting that Insert button doesn't work, you probably have other errors as well.

Regards

Jim

Hello,

I use WinDiff and installed More_Pics_6 for 2.2 ms2 on oscommerce-2.2rc2a and I've scrubbed the fines twice just to make sure but the multiple images are not shoping up on the product_info.php page and the pop up box does not work. Just shows the broken image icon. I checked out the code on the popup_image.php and everything is good.

Basically I'm pretty exhausted because as far as windiff is concerned the files have been mod exactly as stated.

I don't get it.. is there a bug in the pop script?

Hello...

I still have one little error in this pack and cant get it right...redirect me pls if you allready answered this question.

When im in the admin - catalog - products images ....i can put the red dots into green but cant put them in red anymore!

Could you help me with this pls?

Greets Jeroen

Nevermind! Thanks but I just reinstalled it and realized that you will only see the CSS portion of the image gallery if you add more than 3 images. :P I don't remember reading any of that in any of the text. OH WELL! THANX!

I messed up my catalog and had to start over from step 1 (not because of this contribution). I want to add this contribution as it sounds like it would really help me out with my product information.

If I wanted to start adding this contribution today, do I need to start with the first download and then edit each download after that? Or, is there a full version with all the updates?

Thanks for all the help.

This is not a Windows executable. You need to follow the instructions in the Readme.txt file in the package you downloaded. Ask here if you have any questions about the process.

Regards

Jim