• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

Hallo

Auf meiner Seite liegen die Bilder extern, trotzdem möchte ich nicht auf die Lightbox Varinate verzichten, ich meine bei dem Produktbild, denn die zusätzlichen Bilder liegen ja auf meinem (Freenet) Server...

I have morepics with lightbox (lytebox) an no popup_image.php where i can write in:

if (substr_count ( $insert, "http://")){

$img = $insert;

} else {

$img = DIR_WS_IMAGES . $insert;

}

How I can product images from another AND!! my Server look with lightbox popup....

Code from product_info

#####################################################################

// BOF: More Pics 6 ADDED to if statement: && MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false'

if (tep_not_null($product_info['products_image']) && MOPICS_GROUP_WITH_PARENT == 'false') {

?>

<table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" align="right">

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText">

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lytebox[vacation]">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

<table>

<tr>

<td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'person.jpg'); ?></td>

<td><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_ASK_QUESTION, 'products_id='.$product_info['products_id']) . '">' . TEXT_ASK_QUESTION . '</a>'; ?></td>

</tr>

</table>

<noscript>

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>

</noscript>

#####################################################################

Wo, wenn überhaupt in der product_info, kann ich diese Datenbankabfrage nterbringen, denn das passt nicht so, wie ich es hier gefunden habe....

Bitte nicht nur einen Tipp, wenn jemand die Antwort weiß, sondern die Abfrage in den Code einbauen, sonst wird das bei mir nur wieder nichts, DANKE!!!

Where I must what in the php Code write??

Thank.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just browsing and noticed the above issue.

:thumbsup: This can easily be solved. Take a look at the STS Power Pack site link in my signature below. This site is dedicated to STS add-ons for other contributions.

I have a problem with the STS + More Pics 6 combination. The thumbs show up nicely, but I can't make it popup. Nothing happens when the thumbs are pressed. I've installed the MoPics6-ACA thing and messed around with the bonus contribution for STS in the More Pics 6 v. 1.3b package, but without succes. If I turn off STS the it works fine (but of course the layout is completely screwed then, so I don't want to do that). Any ideas?

Greetings,

Dreyer

I have a problem with the STS + More Pics 6 combination. The thumbs show up nicely, but I can't make it popup. Nothing happens when the thumbs are pressed. I've installed the MoPics6-ACA thing and messed around with the bonus contribution for STS in the More Pics 6 v. 1.3b package, but without succes. If I turn off STS the it works fine (but of course the layout is completely screwed then, so I don't want to do that). Any ideas?

Greetings,

Dreyer

Error found. Something went wrong in the header.php. Strange.

Because of some problems I've tried to install, uninstall and the install the More Pics 6. The result is that everything seems to work, and the admin works too well! There's two of every entry in the More Pics configuration area (two "Show All MorePics on Product Info page", two "Group parent image with sub-images", etc.).

One must be enough. Any idea how to correct that?

Greetings,

Dreyer

I've installed morepics 6 but when i click on categories or products, it gives fatal error.

it seems like:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/content/d/o/o/doortr/html/includes/header.php:235) in /home/content/d/o/o/doortr/html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59

i am using TM template maybe templates structure can be different than original osc template.can anyone help me about fixing this problem?

a prompt reply will be much appreciated!

problem solved.

now another problem !!

Because of my site is TM template, default code does not fit on my site.

Please take a look at this page, i want the text to seem normal not thin, and i want product picture on top (before i installed More Pics, it was on Top)

Please help me about this problem! Thanks!

Edited by burakbarr

Because of some problems I've tried to install, uninstall and the install the More Pics 6. The result is that everything seems to work, and the admin works too well! There's two of every entry in the More Pics configuration area (two "Show All MorePics on Product Info page", two "Group parent image with sub-images", etc.).

One must be enough. Any idea how to correct that?

Greetings,

Dreyer

do you have something like phpMyAdmin available from your host? you can go into the configuration table, browse the entries, go to the end of the entries, the delete the duplicates.

you may have to click the configuration_id column header once to ensure the fields are sorted by the ID. sometimes phpMyAdmin doesn't do that from the start.

problem solved.

And what was your solution? It's nice you posted it being resolved before someone spent time to help. Move yourself from user to contributor and post the solution for anyone else that experiences the problem. BTW, I'm sure you would have found the solution by a quick search of this thread. It's been asked before. :thumbsup:

problem solved.

now another problem !!

Because of my site is TM template, default code does not fit on my site.

Please take a look at this page, i want the text to seem normal not thin, and i want product picture on top (before i installed More Pics, it was on Top)

Please help me about this problem! Thanks!

looks like its at the top to me. Top right. looks like you have a table structure out of whack.

And what was your solution? It's nice you posted it being resolved before someone spent time to help. Move yourself from user to contributor and post the solution for anyone else that experiences the problem. BTW, I'm sure you would have found the solution by a quick search of this thread. It's been asked before. :thumbsup:

I've changed all lines tep_show_category to tep_show_categories :) but my other problem is still unsolved.how can i fix it ? if anyone wants to help, i can paste my original product_info.php here so maybe somebody can fit it with my template.

I've changed all lines tep_show_category to tep_show_categories :) but my other problem is still unsolved.how can i fix it ? if anyone wants to help, i can paste my original product_info.php here so maybe somebody can fit it with my template.

just for the record, burakbarr means: changed all the lines with tep_show_category to tep_show_categories in this contribution's code only. If it was done site-wide, the same error would occur, but with tep_show_categories instead of tep_show_category. :)

I think you are talking about the whole description block not filling the space. From what I see, that is not a result of this install. It looks to me like a mistake you've made by not completely removing the 3rd column of the osC shop. as you can see in the block of code below from your page. there is a TD tag and a partial TABLE tag both with a width. Know your HTML. B)

<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 <td valign="top" width="125"><table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="125">

</table></td>
  </tr>
</tbody></table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

Edited by surfalot

thank you surfalot :) i am not good at html nor php . i did what you said, my site seems better now but still have problems.can you take a look at again ?

look at top of product description, price is in wrong place, product name doesnt seems good and in default template, product info background is different color.

i am waiting for your help .thanks!

thank you surfalot :) i am not good at html nor php . i did what you said, my site seems better now but still have problems.can you take a look at again ?

look at top of product description, price is in wrong place, product name doesnt seems good and in default template, product info background is different color.

i am waiting for your help .thanks!

these issues are not realated to MorePics and thus off-topic. try the general support forums.

these issues are not realated to MorePics and thus off-topic. try the general support forums.

it is related to morepics because these things happened after i installed more pics.and now i am trying to fix it and of course i am looking for an answer in more pics topic.

it is related to morepics because these things happened after i installed more pics.and now i am trying to fix it and of course i am looking for an answer in more pics topic.

hate to say it, but you won't find an answer in this topic. More Pics doesn't touch any of those items. It may be related to your merging of the contrib, but not related to this contribution. My suggestion would be to restore your product_info.php file and try the merge again, but a little more carefully.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

great contribution! Thanks! Surfsalot!

Is there a way to add more than 6 pics?

Do you mind teaching me how to add more than 6 pics as well as tweaking your version of easy populate? Pretty please???? THANK YOU!!!

:lol:

• 4 weeks later...

Can morepics show the image - like the additional image contribution - in the product_info.php center area, not in a pop-up window when clicked? ( not mouseover )

Edited by reel

• 2 weeks later...

Been at this for two days. I installed the last version authored by surfalot. I am getting the following error: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_CASE in /mnt/w0207/d18/s05/b02d72b0/www/catalog/catalog/admin/categories.php on line 362

Line 362 reads: if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {

I have file compared every contribution installed that uses categories.php. I even compared the stock file and can find no difference. After searching this thread I decided to ask for help.

Any ideas?

hey i just isntalled mo pics 6 1.3 and have it running with sts. I'm using the $mopics_output and the the thumbnail shows up but will not let me "click to enlarge" when i click nothinghappends. Then when i add a 2nd picture both pictures are no longer there. Any idea what the problem could be. more concerned about the "click to enlarge" not functioning. thanks

I would really like to have multiple pictures on our site but having problems with install. :angry: I did everything exactly as per the intall.txt file and when i go to edit my pictures in the admin catalog though the main I get this error message

1054 - Unknown column 'p.products_image_med' in 'field list'

select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_image_med, p.products_image_lrg, p.products_image_sm_1, p.products_image_xl_1, p.products_image_sm_2, p.products_image_xl_2, p.products_image_sm_3, p.products_image_xl_3, p.products_image_sm_4, p.products_image_xl_4, p.products_image_sm_5, p.products_image_xl_5, p.products_image_sm_6, p.products_image_xl_6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from products p, products_description pd where p.products_id = '35' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '1'

I've got though the code twice and couldn't find a difference. I also restored all my previous settings to no avail. Please help!!

Thanks

Thanks for this amazing contribution. I have but one small problem though. It seems that the alignment of the type on my page is not working properly. I'm sure it's an easy fix, I just don't know php very well. I already tried adjusting the page using the Admin panel especially the "table alignment" and "table location" functions, and it didn't help my situation. Any and all help would be tremendously appreciated!

Here's what my page looks like with the contribution on:

alignmentissue.gif

Again, thanks for this cool contribution. If I can get my type to align properly, I can start using it!

Thanks!

Jason

Edited by Trentide

I am getting the following error after more_pics_6_v1.2c for v2.2

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare tep_show_category() (previously declared in /home/tatroma/public_html/includes/header.php:175) in /home/tatroma/public_html/includes/boxes/categories.php on line 59

Any help would be greatly appreciated

You can see the error here:

www.tatromachine.com select any product to see the problem

Jeff Dean

Well, I managed to screw something up. I installed the contribution and now whenever I click on a product, I get a "500 Server Error" message. I assume this is something to do with the database. Any help, please? I am dead in the water now if I can't get this figured out. I tried just uninstalling the files, but I still get the same message, so I think I screwed up the php portion and I don't know how to fix it. Someone please help!