• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

[Contribution] More_pics_6 v1.1 For osC 2.2 MS2

surfalot

I just installed this on my test store and it works great except I am using a template and the product info page gets a little messed up.

Is there anyone who can take a look at it and maybe fix it , I can pay...........please pm me

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

I have a little problem with my thumbnail in the page product_info.php. Can you look the picture below and told me if you have ever met this issue?

sanstitre1uz5.th.jpg

Thanks in advance :thumbsup:

Gregg

Sorry, it's done !!!

Sorry, it's done !!!

Thanks for reporting back, but edicate would be to tell the rest of us what you did to fix it. >_<

And for everyone else....

yes this is an issue with Internet Explorer. It seems to treat tables with an alignment specified as a layer with absolute positioning and an z of 0.

The fix is to specify a different alignment (such as left) for the more pics group. Or add more description to the product so the more pics table gets pushed below the original product. Or use the group-with-parent option so all pics are displayed together in one group.

Edited by surfalot

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the main image as a link on the product info page? Is it also possible to not have it as part of the pop-up gallery?

Reasons for this is I have added a larger version of the same image as a subimage hence, I do not need it twice...

Thanks

Shingooo

Hi,

Does anyone know how to disable the main image as a link on the product info page? Is it also possible to not have it as part of the pop-up gallery?

Reasons for this is I have added a larger version of the same image as a subimage hence, I do not need it twice...

Thanks

Shingooo

Sorry for the double post. Can't find where to edit it...??

the contribution uses the same code as the default shop for the primary image. assuming your settings have the primary image alone, like the default shop shows it, you need to look for this code in product_info.php. You need to remove the link code from this block in 2 places. (that is, for the javascript block and the noscript spot).

<script language="javascript"><!--
document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $product_info['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], addslashes($product_info['products_name']), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<?php // EOF: More Pics 6 ?>
</noscript>

Edited by surfalot

Hi all,

I have updated More Pics v1.2c to v2 with the Lightbox, works fine for product_info.php!

Except when clicking on a picture in the reviews of products the lightbox does not work.

How can i get the Lightbox to work when clicking on a thumbnail in:

product_reviews.php, product_reviews_info.php and product_reviews_write.php?

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,

Eric :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi all,

I have updated More Pics v1.2c to v2 with the Lightbox, works fine for product_info.php!

Except when clicking on a picture in the reviews of products the lightbox does not work.

How can i get the Lightbox to work when clicking on a thumbnail in:

product_reviews.php, product_reviews_info.php and product_reviews_write.php?

Thanks for all your help!

Cheers,

Just forgot to ask another question about More Pics v2 with the Lightbox:

How can i get the Lightbox to work together with Image Magic v1.15?

Without the Lightbox i can use watermarks in the pictures, with the Lightbox

Image Magic ignores these images and i cannot get a watermark anymore...

Cheers,

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

First of all I want to say thank you to everybody that worked on this great contribution

I have a question. I noticed that people using IE7.0 have a problem with the popu window.

The little arrows to navigate between pictures are not visible. The window is too small. If the window is maximized (it cannot be resized), the arrows become visible. But as soon as an arrow is clicked, the new image loads and the window is resized. It becomes too small again and the arrows are hidden.

Is there something specific about IE7.0?

I have not encountered this problem with other browsers (Safari, Firefox, Nestcape,...)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Karim.

Hello,

First of all I want to say thank you to everybody that worked on this great contribution

I have a question. I noticed that people using IE7.0 have a problem with the popu window.

The little arrows to navigate between pictures are not visible. The window is too small. If the window is maximized (it cannot be resized), the arrows become visible. But as soon as an arrow is clicked, the new image loads and the window is resized. It becomes too small again and the arrows are hidden.

Is there something specific about IE7.0?

I have not encountered this problem with other browsers (Safari, Firefox, Nestcape,...)

Thanks in advance for the help.

Karim.

what version are you using (download date)? the latest one appears to have a resolution to that.

what version are you using (download date)? the latest one appears to have a resolution to that.

I am using 1.2b.

Should I upgrade?

Do you know if 1.3 still has bugs?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Karim.

I am using 1.2b.

Should I upgrade?

Do you know if 1.3 still has bugs?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Karim.

not unless you see some features in the new versions you want. this should help, it came from a contributor of Additional Images.

find in popup_image.php:

function resize() {
<?php // BOF: More Pics 6 ?>
  if (document.layers) i=40;
  if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+115-i);
  self.focus();
}

change to:

function resize() {

if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 6.0') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('SV1') != -1) { 
		i=23; //IE 6.x on Windows XP SP2
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 6.0') != -1) { 
		i=50; //IE 6.x somewhere else
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 7.0') != -1) { 
		i=0;  //IE 7.x 
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Firefox') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows") != -1) { 
		i=38; //Firefox on Windows
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mozilla') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows") != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE") == -1) { 
		i=45; //Mozilla on Windows, but not IE7	
  } else if (window.opera && document.childNodes) {
		i=50; //Opera 7+
  } else if (navigator.vendor == 'KDE' && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Konqueror") != -1) {
		  i=-4; //Konqueror- this works ok with small images but not so great with large ones
		//if you tweak it make sure i remains negative
  } else { 
		i=0; //All other browsers
  }

if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+130-i);
  self.focus();
}

that will let you make adjustment for every browser. the "i" value being set for all the browsers is actually subtracted from the height of the window. So the lower you set the "i" value, the taller the popup window will be.

if you need the window even taller the setting i=0, then you should look for

height+130-i

near the end and increase the 130 as needed. that will make all browsers taller.

Or make the i= a negative number, that will make one browser's window taller without making all of them taller.

hope that helps.

Edited by surfalot

Thanks a lot Surfalot (no pun intended ;) )

I will try fiddling with this and get back to you.

not unless you see some features in the new versions you want. this should help, it came from a contributor of Additional Images.

find in popup_image.php:

function resize() {
  if (document.layers) i=40;
  if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+115-i);
  self.focus();
}

change to:

function resize() {

if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 6.0') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('SV1') != -1) { 
		i=23; //IE 6.x on Windows XP SP2
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 6.0') != -1) { 
		i=50; //IE 6.x somewhere else
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE 7.0') != -1) { 
		i=0;  //IE 7.x 
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Firefox') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows") != -1) { 
		i=38; //Firefox on Windows
  } else if (window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Mozilla') != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Windows") != -1 && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("MSIE") == -1) { 
		i=45; //Mozilla on Windows, but not IE7	
  } else if (window.opera && document.childNodes) {
		i=50; //Opera 7+
  } else if (navigator.vendor == 'KDE' && window.navigator.userAgent.indexOf("Konqueror") != -1) {
		  i=-4; //Konqueror- this works ok with small images but not so great with large ones
		//if you tweak it make sure i remains negative
  } else { 
		i=0; //All other browsers
  }

if (document.images[0]) window.resizeTo(document.images[0].width +30, document.images[0].height+130-i);
  self.focus();
}

that will let you make adjustment for every browser. the "i" value being set for all the browsers is actually subtracted from the height of the window. So the lower you set the "i" value, the taller the popup window will be.

if you need the window even taller the setting i=0, then you should look for

height+130-i

near the end and increase the 130 as needed. that will make all browsers taller.

Or make the i= a negative number, that will make one browser's window taller without making all of them taller.

hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

First thanks for this nice contri

I got it all working, exept there is one thing not working ok, You can see on the screenshot:

morepicsmj4.jpg

As you can see, when i edit a product or add a new product the subscription field is showing twice. I think the problem is in categories.php, but im not so good with php, so here is the whole code. Line 356, 360, 516, 643, 677, 756, 766, 797, 1072, 1076 are the lines that are changed. I hope someone could help me out!

<?php
/*
 $Id: categories.php,v 1.146 2003/07/11 14:40:27 hpdl Exp $

osCommerce, Open Source E-Commerce Solutions
http://www.oscommerce.com

Copyright © 2003 osCommerce

More_pics_6 mod
 	By Raphael Muscarelle

Released under the GNU General Public License
*/

require('includes/application_top.php');

require(DIR_WS_CLASSES . 'currencies.php');
 $currencies = new currencies();

$action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['action']) ? $HTTP_GET_VARS['action'] : '');

if (tep_not_null($action)) {
   switch ($action) {
     case 'setflag':
       if ( ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '0') || ($HTTP_GET_VARS['flag'] == '1') ) {
         if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {
           tep_set_product_status($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'], $HTTP_GET_VARS['flag']);
         }

if (USE_CACHE == 'true') {
           tep_reset_cache_block('categories');
           tep_reset_cache_block('also_purchased');
         }
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['cPath'] . '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']));
       break;
     case 'insert_category':
     case 'update_category':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);
       $sort_order = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['sort_order']);

$sql_data_array = array('sort_order' => $sort_order);

if ($action == 'insert_category') {
         $insert_sql_data = array('parent_id' => $current_category_id,
                                  'date_added' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $insert_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array);

$categories_id = tep_db_insert_id();
       } elseif ($action == 'update_category') {
         $update_sql_data = array('last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
       }

$languages = tep_get_languages();
       for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($languages); $i<$n; $i++) {
         $categories_name_array = $HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_name'];

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('categories_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($categories_name_array[$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_category') {
           $insert_sql_data = array('categories_id' => $categories_id,
                                    'language_id' => $languages[$i]['id']);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
         } elseif ($action == 'update_category') {
           tep_db_perform(TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$languages[$i]['id'] . "'");
         }
       }

if ($categories_image = new upload('categories_image', DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {
         tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set categories_image = '" . tep_db_input($categories_image->filename) . "' where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
       }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
       break;
     case 'delete_category_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {
         $categories_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']);

$categories = tep_get_category_tree($categories_id, '', '0', '', true);
         $products = array();
         $products_delete = array();

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
           $product_ids_query = tep_db_query("select products_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories[$i]['id'] . "'");

while ($product_ids = tep_db_fetch_array($product_ids_query)) {
             $products[$product_ids['products_id']]['categories'][] = $categories[$i]['id'];
           }
         }

reset($products);
         while (list($key, $value) = each($products)) {
           $category_ids = '';

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($value['categories']); $i<$n; $i++) {
             $category_ids .= "'" . (int)$value['categories'][$i] . "', ";
           }
           $category_ids = substr($category_ids, 0, -2);

$check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$key . "' and categories_id not in (" . $category_ids . ")");
           $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
           if ($check['total'] < '1') {
             $products_delete[$key] = $key;
           }
         }

// removing categories can be a lengthy process
         tep_set_time_limit(0);
         for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
           tep_remove_category($categories[$i]['id']);
         }

reset($products_delete);
         while (list($key) = each($products_delete)) {
           tep_remove_product($key);
         }
       }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));
       break;
     case 'delete_product_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories']) && is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'])) {
         $product_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);
         $product_categories = $HTTP_POST_VARS['product_categories'];

for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($product_categories); $i<$n; $i++) {
           tep_db_query("delete from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$product_categories[$i] . "'");
         }

$product_categories_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$product_id . "'");
         $product_categories = tep_db_fetch_array($product_categories_query);

if ($product_categories['total'] == '0') {
           tep_remove_product($product_id);
         }
       }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath));
       break;
     case 'move_category_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'] != $HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id'])) {
         $new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$path = explode('_', tep_get_generated_category_path_ids($new_parent_id));

if (in_array($categories_id, $path)) {
           $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_MOVE_CATEGORY_TO_PARENT, 'error');

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
         } else {
           tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " set parent_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "', last_modified = now() where categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&cID=' . $categories_id));
         }
       }

break;
     case 'move_product_confirm':
       $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);
       $new_parent_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['move_to_category_id']);

$duplicate_check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "'");
       $duplicate_check = tep_db_fetch_array($duplicate_check_query);
       if ($duplicate_check['total'] < 1) tep_db_query("update " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " set categories_id = '" . (int)$new_parent_id . "' where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "'");

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $new_parent_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));
       break;
     case 'insert_product':
     case 'update_product':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_x']) || isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['edit_y'])) {
         $action = 'new_product';
       } else {
         if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']);
         $products_date_available = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_date_available']);

$products_date_available = (date('Y-m-d') < $products_date_available) ? $products_date_available : 'null';

$sql_data_array = array('products_quantity' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_quantity']),
                                 'products_model' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_model']),
                                 'products_price' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_price']),
                                 'products_date_available' => $products_date_available,
                                 'products_weight' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_weight']),
                                 'products_status' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_status']),
                                 'products_tax_class_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_tax_class_id']),
                                 'manufacturers_id' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['manufacturers_id']));

if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);
         }

// BOF: More Pics 6
	  //add delete image function
		  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_1'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_image']);
			$sql_data_array['products_image'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  //end delete image function 
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);
         }
		  if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_3'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage1']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage1'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
         if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_5'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage2']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage2'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_7'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage3']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage3'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	            if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_9'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage4']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage4'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	            if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_11'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage5']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage5'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
	  if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']) && ($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6'] != 'none')) {
           $sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);
         }
			if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['delete_image_13'] == 'yes') {
			unlink(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_subimage6']);
			$sql_data_array['products_subimage6'] = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['none']);
	  }
// EOF: More Pics 6
         if ($action == 'insert_product') {
           $insert_sql_data = array('products_date_added' => 'now()');

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array);
           $products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$current_category_id . "')");
         } elseif ($action == 'update_product') {
           $update_sql_data = array('products_last_modified' => 'now()');

$sql_data_array = array_merge($sql_data_array, $update_sql_data);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
         }

$language_id = $languages[$i]['id'];

$sql_data_array = array('products_name' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'][$language_id]),
                                   'products_description' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'][$language_id]),
                                   'products_url' => tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'][$language_id]));

if ($action == 'insert_product') {
             $insert_sql_data = array('products_id' => $products_id,
                                      'language_id' => $language_id);

tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array);
           } elseif ($action == 'update_product') {
             tep_db_perform(TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION, $sql_data_array, 'update', "products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and language_id = '" . (int)$language_id . "'");
           }
         }

}

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products_id));
       }
       break;
     case 'copy_to_confirm':
       if (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']) && isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['categories_id'])) {
         $products_id = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_id']);

if ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'link') {
           if ($categories_id != $current_category_id) {
             $check_query = tep_db_query("select count(*) as total from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "' and categories_id = '" . (int)$categories_id . "'");
             $check = tep_db_fetch_array($check_query);
             if ($check['total'] < '1') {
               tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
             }
           } else {
             $messageStack->add_session(ERROR_CANNOT_LINK_TO_SAME_CATEGORY, 'error');
           }
         } elseif ($HTTP_POST_VARS['copy_as'] == 'duplicate') {
// BOF: More Pics 6  Added: , products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6
           $product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
           $product_query = tep_db_query("select products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_price, products_date_available, products_weight, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
           $product = tep_db_fetch_array($product_query);

// BOF: More Pics 6  Added: , products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6    -AND-   , '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "'
           tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model, products_image, products_subimage1, products_subimage2, products_subimage3, products_subimage4, products_subimage5, products_subimage6, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage1']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage2']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage3']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage4']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage5']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_subimage6']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), '" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");
           tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " (products_quantity, products_model,products_image, products_price, products_date_added, products_date_available, products_weight, products_status, products_tax_class_id, manufacturers_id) values ('" . tep_db_input($product['products_quantity']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_model']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_image']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($product['products_price']) . "',  now(), " . (empty($product['products_date_available']) ? "null" : "'" . tep_db_input($product['products_date_available']) . "'") . ", '" . tep_db_input($product['products_weight']) . "', '0', '" . (int)$product['products_tax_class_id'] . "', '" . (int)$product['manufacturers_id'] . "')");
           $dup_products_id = tep_db_insert_id();

$description_query = tep_db_query("select language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products_id . "'");
           while ($description = tep_db_fetch_array($description_query)) {
             tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " (products_id, language_id, products_name, products_description, products_url, products_viewed) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$description['language_id'] . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_name']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_description']) . "', '" . tep_db_input($description['products_url']) . "', '0')");
           }

tep_db_query("insert into " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " (products_id, categories_id) values ('" . (int)$dup_products_id . "', '" . (int)$categories_id . "')");
           $products_id = $dup_products_id;
         }

}
       }

tep_redirect(tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $categories_id . '&pID=' . $products_id));
       break;
     case 'new_product_preview':
// copy image only if modified
/*       $products_image = new upload('products_image');
       $products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {
         $products_image_name = $products_image->filename;
       } else {
         $products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
       }
*/
// copy image only if modified
       $products_image = new upload('products_image');
       $products_image->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_image->parse() && $products_image->save()) {
         $products_image_name = $products_image->filename;
       } else {
         $products_image_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_image'] : '');
       }
	// copy subimage1 only if modified
       $products_subimage1 = new upload('products_subimage1');
       $products_subimage1->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_subimage1->parse() && $products_subimage1->save()) {
         $products_subimage1_name = $products_subimage1->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage1_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage1'] : '');
       }
			// copy subimage2 only if modified
       $products_subimage2 = new upload('products_subimage2');
       $products_subimage2->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_subimage2->parse() && $products_subimage2->save()) {
         $products_subimage2_name = $products_subimage2->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage2_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage2'] : '');
       }
			// copy subimage3 only if modified
       $products_subimage3 = new upload('products_subimage3');
       $products_subimage3->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_subimage3->parse() && $products_subimage3->save()) {
         $products_subimage3_name = $products_subimage3->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage3_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage3'] : '');
       }
			// copy subimage4 only if modified
       $products_subimage4 = new upload('products_subimage4');
       $products_subimage4->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_subimage4->parse() && $products_subimage4->save()) {
         $products_subimage4_name = $products_subimage4->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage4_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage4'] : '');
       }
			// copy subimage5 only if modified
       $products_subimage5 = new upload('products_subimage5');
       $products_subimage5->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_subimage5->parse() && $products_subimage5->save()) {
         $products_subimage5_name = $products_subimage5->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage5_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage5'] : '');
       }
			// copy subimage6 only if modified
       $products_subimage6 = new upload('products_subimage6');
       $products_subimage6->set_destination(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES);
       if ($products_subimage6->parse() && $products_subimage6->save()) {
         $products_subimage6_name = $products_subimage6->filename;
       } else {
         $products_subimage6_name = (isset($HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6']) ? $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_previous_subimage6'] : '');
       }
       break;
   }
 }

// check if the catalog image directory exists
 if (is_dir(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) {
   if (!is_writeable(DIR_FS_CATALOG_IMAGES)) $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_NOT_WRITEABLE, 'error');
 } else {
   $messageStack->add(ERROR_CATALOG_IMAGE_DIRECTORY_DOES_NOT_EXIST, 'error');
 }
?>
<!doctype html public "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN">
<html <?php echo HTML_PARAMS; ?>>
<head>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=<?php echo CHARSET; ?>">
<title><?php echo TITLE; ?></title>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/stylesheet.css">
<script language="javascript" src="includes/general.js"></script>
</head>
<body marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" topmargin="0" bottommargin="0" leftmargin="0" rightmargin="0" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" onload="SetFocus();">
<div id="spiffycalendar" class="text"></div>
<!-- header //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'header.php'); ?>
<!-- header_eof //-->

<!-- body //-->
<table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="2" cellpadding="2">
 <tr>
   <td width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" valign="top"><table border="0" width="<?php echo BOX_WIDTH; ?>" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="1" class="columnLeft">
<!-- left_navigation //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'column_left.php'); ?>
<!-- left_navigation_eof //-->
   </table></td>
<!-- body_text //-->
   <td width="100%" valign="top">
<?php
 if ($action == 'new_product') {
   $parameters = array('products_name' => '',
                      'products_description' => '',
                      'products_url' => '',
                      'products_id' => '',
                      'products_quantity' => '',
                      'products_model' => '',
                      'products_image' => '',
                      'products_subimage1' => '',
                      'products_subimage2' => '',
                      'products_subimage3' => '',
                      'products_subimage4' => '',
                      'products_subimage5' => '',
                      'products_subimage6' => '',
                      'products_price' => '',
                      'products_weight' => '',
                      'products_date_added' => '',
                      'products_last_modified' => '',
                      'products_date_available' => '',
                      'products_status' => '',
                          'products_tax_class_id' => '',
                      'manufacturers_id' => '');

$pInfo = new objectInfo($parameters);

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && empty($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
// BOF: More Pics 6  Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6
     $product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");
     $product_query = tep_db_query("select pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_id, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, date_format(p.products_date_available, '%Y-%m-%d') as products_date_available, p.products_status, p.products_tax_class_id, p.manufacturers_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "' and p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "'");

$pInfo->objectInfo($product);
   } elseif (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
     $pInfo->objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
     $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
     $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
     $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
   }

$manufacturers_array = array(array('id' => '', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
   $manufacturers_query = tep_db_query("select manufacturers_id, manufacturers_name from " . TABLE_MANUFACTURERS . " order by manufacturers_name");
   while ($manufacturers = tep_db_fetch_array($manufacturers_query)) {
     $manufacturers_array[] = array('id' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_id'],
                                    'text' => $manufacturers['manufacturers_name']);
   }

$tax_class_array = array(array('id' => '0', 'text' => TEXT_NONE));
   $tax_class_query = tep_db_query("select tax_class_id, tax_class_title from " . TABLE_TAX_CLASS . " order by tax_class_title");
   while ($tax_class = tep_db_fetch_array($tax_class_query)) {
     $tax_class_array[] = array('id' => $tax_class['tax_class_id'],
                                'text' => $tax_class['tax_class_title']);
   }

if (!isset($pInfo->products_status)) $pInfo->products_status = '1';
   switch ($pInfo->products_status) {
     case '0': $in_status = false; $out_status = true; break;
     case '1':
     default: $in_status = true; $out_status = false;
   }
?>
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.css">
<script language="JavaScript" src="includes/javascript/spiffyCal/spiffyCal_v2_1.js"></script>
 var dateAvailable = new ctlSpiffyCalendarBox("dateAvailable", "new_product", "products_date_available","btnDate1","<?php echo $pInfo->products_date_available; ?>",scBTNMODE_CUSTOMBLUE);
//--></script>
var tax_rates = new Array();
<?php
   for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($tax_class_array); $i<$n; $i++) {
     if ($tax_class_array[$i]['id'] > 0) {
       echo 'tax_rates["' . $tax_class_array[$i]['id'] . '"] = ' . tep_get_tax_rate_value($tax_class_array[$i]['id']) . ';' . "\n";
     }
   }
?>

function doRound(x, places) {
 return Math.round(x * Math.pow(10, places)) / Math.pow(10, places);
}

function getTaxRate() {
 var selected_value = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id.selectedIndex;
 var parameterVal = document.forms["new_product"].products_tax_class_id[selected_value].value;

if ( (parameterVal > 0) && (tax_rates[parameterVal] > 0) ) {
   return tax_rates[parameterVal];
 } else {
   return 0;
 }
}

function updateGross() {
 var taxRate = getTaxRate();
 var grossValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {
   grossValue = grossValue * ((taxRate / 100) + 1);
 }

document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value = doRound(grossValue, 4);
}

function updateNet() {
 var taxRate = getTaxRate();
 var netValue = document.forms["new_product"].products_price_gross.value;

if (taxRate > 0) {
   netValue = netValue / ((taxRate / 100) + 1);
 }

document.forms["new_product"].products_price.value = doRound(netValue, 4);
}
//--></script>
   <?php echo tep_draw_form('new_product', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=new_product_preview', 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'); ?>
   <table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_NEW_PRODUCT, tep_output_generated_category_path($current_category_id)); ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_STATUS; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '1', $in_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_draw_radio_field('products_status', '0', $out_status) . ' ' . TEXT_PRODUCT_NOT_AVAILABLE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DATE_AVAILABLE; ?><br><small>(YYYY-MM-DD)</small></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' '; ?><script language="javascript">dateAvailable.writeControl(); dateAvailable.dateFormat="yyyy-MM-dd";</script></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td colspan="2"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '1', '10'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MANUFACTURER; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('manufacturers_id', $manufacturers_array, $pInfo->manufacturers_id); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
<?php
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_NAME; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_name[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_TAX_CLASS; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('products_tax_class_id', $tax_class_array, $pInfo->products_tax_class_id, 'onchange="updateGross()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_NET; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price', $pInfo->products_price, 'onKeyUp="updateGross()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr bgcolor="#ebebff">
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_GROSS; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_price_gross', $pInfo->products_price, 'OnKeyUp="updateNet()"'); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
updateGross();
//--></script>
<?php
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main" valign="top"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION; ?></td>
           <td><table border="0" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td class="main" valign="top"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']); ?> </td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_description[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
               <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_textarea_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', 'soft', '70', '15', (isset($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_quantity', $pInfo->products_quantity); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_MODEL; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_model', $pInfo->products_model); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_IMAGE; ?></td>
           <td class="main" ><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image);  ?> 
                  <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_1', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?>
	   </td> 
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main" align="top"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE1; ?>
	    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage1') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage1 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage1', $pInfo->products_subimage1); ?>
                        <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_3', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?>
         </td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE2; ?>  </td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage2') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage2 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage2', $pInfo->products_subimage2); ?>
                     <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_5', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE3; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage3') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage3 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage3', $pInfo->products_subimage3); ?>
                         <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_7', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE4; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage4') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage4 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage4', $pInfo->products_subimage4); ?>
                         <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_9', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE5; ?></td>
      	    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage5') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage5 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage5', $pInfo->products_subimage5); ?>
                        <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_11', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_SUBIMAGE6 ?></td>
	    <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_subimage6') . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_subimage6 . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_subimage6', $pInfo->products_subimage6); ?>
                        <?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_image_13', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_file_field('products_image') . '<br>' . tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . $pInfo->products_image . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_previous_image', $pInfo->products_image); ?></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
         </tr>
<?php
?>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php if ($i == 0) echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL . '<br><small>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_URL_WITHOUT_HTTP . '</small>'; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? $products_url[$languages[$i]['id']] : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', (isset($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) ? stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]) : tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']))); ?></td>
         </tr>
<?php
   }
?>
         <tr>
         </tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="main"><?php echo TEXT_PRODUCTS_WEIGHT; ?></td>
           <td class="main"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', '24', '15') . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('products_weight', $pInfo->products_weight); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_date_added', (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_date_added) ? $pInfo->products_date_added : date('Y-m-d'))) . tep_image_submit('button_preview.gif', IMAGE_PREVIEW) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
<?php
 } elseif ($action == 'new_product_preview') {
   if (tep_not_null($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
     $pInfo = new objectInfo($HTTP_POST_VARS);
     $products_name = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_name'];
     $products_description = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_description'];
     $products_url = $HTTP_POST_VARS['products_url'];
   } else {
// BOF: More Pics 6  Added: , p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6
     $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");
     $product_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.language_id, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, pd.products_url, p.products_quantity, p.products_model, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_weight, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p.manufacturers_id  from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd where p.products_id = pd.products_id and p.products_id = '" . (int)$HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] . "'");

$pInfo = new objectInfo($product);
     $products_image_name = $pInfo->products_image;
  $products_subimage1_name = $pInfo->products_subimage1;
  $products_subimage2_name = $pInfo->products_subimage2;
  $products_subimage3_name = $pInfo->products_subimage3;
  $products_subimage4_name = $pInfo->products_subimage4;
  $products_subimage5_name = $pInfo->products_subimage5;
  $products_subimage6_name = $pInfo->products_subimage6;
   }

$form_action = (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) ? 'update_product' : 'insert_product';

echo tep_draw_form($form_action, FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '') . '&action=' . $form_action, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"');

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
       $pInfo->products_name = tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
       $pInfo->products_description = tep_get_products_description($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
       $pInfo->products_url = tep_get_products_url($pInfo->products_id, $languages[$i]['id']);
     } else {
       $pInfo->products_name = tep_db_prepare_input($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_description = tep_db_prepare_input($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']]);
       $pInfo->products_url = tep_db_prepare_input($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']]);
     }
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . $pInfo->products_name; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price); ?></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_image_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') . $pInfo->products_description; ?></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main">
 <table>
 	<tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage1_name)) {
?>	
  <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage1_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage2_name)) {
?>	 	
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage2_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage3_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage3_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>

</tr>

<tr>

<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage4_name)) {
?>
       <td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage4_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
	<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage5_name)) {
?>
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage5_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null($products_subimage6_name)) {
?>        
	<td class="main"><?php echo tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $products_subimage6_name, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'align="right" hspace="5" vspace="5"') ?></td>
<?php } ?>
  </tr>
<?php
   if (tep_not_null(products_subimage1)) {
?>	
</table>
<?php
	} 
		?>
       </td>
     </tr>
<?php
     if ($pInfo->products_url) {
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
     <tr>
       <td class="main"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_MORE_INFORMATION, $pInfo->products_url); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
     if ($pInfo->products_date_available > date('Y-m-d')) {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_AVAILABLE, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_available)); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="center" class="smallText"><?php echo sprintf(TEXT_PRODUCT_DATE_ADDED, tep_date_long($pInfo->products_date_added)); ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
     }
?>
     <tr>
     </tr>
<?php
   }

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['read']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['read'] == 'only')) {
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'])) {
       $pos_params = strpos($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], '?', 0);
       if ($pos_params != false) {
         $back_url = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], 0, $pos_params);
         $back_url_params = substr($HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'], $pos_params + 1);
       } else {
         $back_url = $HTTP_GET_VARS['origin'];
         $back_url_params = '';
       }
     } else {
       $back_url = FILENAME_CATEGORIES;
       $back_url_params = 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id;
     }
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="right"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link($back_url, $back_url_params, 'NONSSL') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a>'; ?></td>
     </tr>
<?php
   } else {
?>
     <tr>
       <td align="right" class="smallText">
<?php
/* Re-Post all POST'ed variables */
     reset($HTTP_POST_VARS);
     while (list($key, $value) = each($HTTP_POST_VARS)) {
       if (!is_array($HTTP_POST_VARS[$key])) {
         echo tep_draw_hidden_field($key, htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($value)));
       }
     }
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_name[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_description[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_description[$languages[$i]['id']])));
       echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_url[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', htmlspecialchars(stripslashes($products_url[$languages[$i]['id']])));
     }
     echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_image', stripslashes($products_image_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage1', stripslashes($products_subimage1_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage2', stripslashes($products_subimage2_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage3', stripslashes($products_subimage3_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage4', stripslashes($products_subimage4_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage5', stripslashes($products_subimage5_name));
  echo tep_draw_hidden_field('products_subimage6', stripslashes($products_subimage6_name));

echo tep_image_submit('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK, 'name="edit"') . '  ';

if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'])) {
       echo tep_image_submit('button_update.gif', IMAGE_UPDATE);
     } else {
       echo tep_image_submit('button_insert.gif', IMAGE_INSERT);
     }
     echo '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) ? '&pID=' . $HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] : '')) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>';
?></td>
     </tr>
   </table></form>
<?php
   }
 } else {
?>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td class="pageHeading"><?php echo HEADING_TITLE; ?></td>
           <td class="pageHeading" align="right"><?php echo tep_draw_separator('pixel_trans.gif', 1, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT); ?></td>
           <td align="right"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0">
             <tr>
               <td class="smallText" align="right">
<?php
   echo tep_draw_form('search', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
   echo HEADING_TITLE_SEARCH . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('search');
   echo '</form>';
?>
               </td>
             </tr>
             <tr>
               <td class="smallText" align="right">
<?php
   echo tep_draw_form('goto', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, '', 'get');
   echo HEADING_TITLE_GOTO . ' ' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('cPath', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id, 'onChange="this.form.submit();"');
   echo '</form>';
?>
               </td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
     <tr>
         <tr>
           <td valign="top"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
             <tr class="dataTableHeadingRow">
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_CATEGORIES_PRODUCTS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="center"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_STATUS; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableHeadingContent" align="right"><?php echo TABLE_HEADING_ACTION; ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   $categories_count = 0;
   $rows = 0;
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
     $search = tep_db_prepare_input($HTTP_GET_VARS['search']);

$categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and cd.categories_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   } else {
     $categories_query = tep_db_query("select c.categories_id, cd.categories_name, c.categories_image, c.parent_id, c.sort_order, c.date_added, c.last_modified from " . TABLE_CATEGORIES . " c, " . TABLE_CATEGORIES_DESCRIPTION . " cd where c.parent_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' and c.categories_id = cd.categories_id and cd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' order by c.sort_order, cd.categories_name");
   }
   while ($categories = tep_db_fetch_array($categories_query)) {
     $categories_count++;
     $rows++;

// Get parent_id for subcategories if search
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath= $categories['parent_id'];

if ((!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID'] == $categories['categories_id']))) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {
       $category_childs = array('childs_count' => tep_childs_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));
       $category_products = array('products_count' => tep_products_in_category_count($categories['categories_id']));

$cInfo_array = array_merge($categories, $category_childs, $category_products);
       $cInfo = new objectInfo($cInfo_array);
     }

if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, tep_get_path($categories['categories_id'])) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'folder.gif', ICON_FOLDER) . '</a> <b>' . $categories['categories_name'] . '</b>'; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center"> </td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo) && ($categories['categories_id'] == $cInfo->categories_id) ) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $categories['categories_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }

$products_count = 0;
   if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) {
     $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");
     $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status, p2c.categories_id from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and pd.products_name like '%" . tep_db_input($search) . "%' order by pd.products_name");
   } else {
     $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_subimage1, p.products_subimage2, p.products_subimage3, p.products_subimage4, p.products_subimage5, p.products_subimage6, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");
     $products_query = tep_db_query("select p.products_id, pd.products_name, p.products_quantity, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available, p.products_status from " . TABLE_PRODUCTS . " p, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_DESCRIPTION . " pd, " . TABLE_PRODUCTS_TO_CATEGORIES . " p2c where p.products_id = pd.products_id and pd.language_id = '" . (int)$languages_id . "' and p.products_id = p2c.products_id and p2c.categories_id = '" . (int)$current_category_id . "' order by pd.products_name");
   }
   while ($products = tep_db_fetch_array($products_query)) {
     $products_count++;
     $rows++;

// Get categories_id for product if search
     if (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) $cPath = $products['categories_id'];

if ( (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && !isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['cID']) || (isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID']) && ($HTTP_GET_VARS['pID'] == $products['products_id']))) && !isset($pInfo) && !isset($cInfo) && (substr($action, 0, 3) != 'new')) {
// find out the rating average from customer reviews
       $reviews_query = tep_db_query("select (avg(reviews_rating) / 5 * 100) as average_rating from " . TABLE_REVIEWS . " where products_id = '" . (int)$products['products_id'] . "'");
       $reviews = tep_db_fetch_array($reviews_query);
       $pInfo_array = array_merge($products, $reviews);
       $pInfo = new objectInfo($pInfo_array);
     }

if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id) ) {
       echo '              <tr id="defaultSelected" class="dataTableRowSelected" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '\'">' . "\n";
     } else {
       echo '              <tr class="dataTableRow" onmouseover="rowOverEffect(this)" onmouseout="rowOutEffect(this)" onclick="document.location.href=\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '\'">' . "\n";
     }
?>
               <td class="dataTableContent"><?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&action=new_product_preview&read=only') . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_ICONS . 'preview.gif', ICON_PREVIEW) . '</a> ' . $products['products_name']; ?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="center">
<?php
     if ($products['products_status'] == '1') {
       echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN, 10, 10) . '  <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=0&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>';
     } else {
       echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=setflag&flag=1&pID=' . $products['products_id'] . '&cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_green_light.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_GREEN_LIGHT, 10, 10) . '</a>  ' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_status_red.gif', IMAGE_ICON_STATUS_RED, 10, 10);
     }
?></td>
               <td class="dataTableContent" align="right"><?php if (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo) && ($products['products_id'] == $pInfo->products_id)) { echo tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_arrow_right.gif', ''); } else { echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $products['products_id']) . '">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . 'icon_info.gif', IMAGE_ICON_INFO) . '</a>'; } ?> </td>
             </tr>
<?php
   }

$cPath_back = '';
   if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) {
     for ($i=0, $n=sizeof($cPath_array)-1; $i<$n; $i++) {
       if (empty($cPath_back)) {
         $cPath_back .= $cPath_array[$i];
       } else {
         $cPath_back .= '_' . $cPath_array[$i];
       }
     }
   }

$cPath_back = (tep_not_null($cPath_back)) ? 'cPath=' . $cPath_back . '&' : '';
?>
             <tr>
               <td colspan="3"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2">
                 <tr>
                   <td class="smallText"><?php echo TEXT_CATEGORIES . ' ' . $categories_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $products_count; ?></td>
                   <td align="right" class="smallText"><?php if (sizeof($cPath_array) > 0) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, $cPath_back . 'cID=' . $current_category_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_back.gif', IMAGE_BACK) . '</a> '; if (!isset($HTTP_GET_VARS['search'])) echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_category.gif', IMAGE_NEW_CATEGORY) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_new_product.gif', IMAGE_NEW_PRODUCT) . '</a>'; ?> </td>
                 </tr>
               </table></td>
             </tr>
           </table></td>
<?php
   $heading = array();
   $contents = array();
   switch ($action) {
     case 'new_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_NEW_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('newcategory', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=insert_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"'));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NEW_CATEGORY_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';
       for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
         $category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']');
       }

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', '', 'size="2"'));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'edit_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_EDIT_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=update_category&cPath=' . $cPath, 'post', 'enctype="multipart/form-data"') . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_EDIT_INTRO);

$category_inputs_string = '';
       for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($languages); $i < $n; $i++) {
         $category_inputs_string .= '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_LANGUAGES . $languages[$i]['directory'] . '/images/' . $languages[$i]['image'], $languages[$i]['name']) . ' ' . tep_draw_input_field('categories_name[' . $languages[$i]['id'] . ']', tep_get_category_name($cInfo->categories_id, $languages[$i]['id']));
       }

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_NAME . $category_inputs_string);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_image(DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . $cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . DIR_WS_CATALOG_IMAGES . '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_image . '</b>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_CATEGORIES_IMAGE . '<br>' . tep_draw_file_field('categories_image'));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_draw_checkbox_field('delete_category_image', 'yes', false) . TEXT_DELETE_IMAGE);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_EDIT_SORT_ORDER . '<br>' . tep_draw_input_field('sort_order', $cInfo->sort_order, 'size="2"'));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_save.gif', IMAGE_SAVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'delete_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_CATEGORY_INTRO);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');
       if ($cInfo->childs_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_CHILDS, $cInfo->childs_count));
       if ($cInfo->products_count > 0) $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_DELETE_WARNING_PRODUCTS, $cInfo->products_count));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'move_category':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('categories', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_category_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('categories_id', $cInfo->categories_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_CATEGORIES_INTRO, $cInfo->categories_name));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $cInfo->categories_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'delete_product':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_DELETE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=delete_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DELETE_PRODUCT_INTRO);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br><b>' . $pInfo->products_name . '</b>');

$product_categories_string = '';
       $product_categories = tep_generate_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product');
       for ($i = 0, $n = sizeof($product_categories); $i < $n; $i++) {
         $category_path = '';
         for ($j = 0, $k = sizeof($product_categories[$i]); $j < $k; $j++) {
           $category_path .= $product_categories[$i][$j]['text'] . ' > ';
         }
         $category_path = substr($category_path, 0, -16);
         $product_categories_string .= tep_draw_checkbox_field('product_categories[]', $product_categories[$i][sizeof($product_categories[$i])-1]['id'], true) . ' ' . $category_path . '<br>';
       }
       $product_categories_string = substr($product_categories_string, 0, -4);

$contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . $product_categories_string);
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'move_product':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_MOVE_PRODUCT . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('products', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=move_product_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => sprintf(TEXT_MOVE_PRODUCTS_INTRO, $pInfo->products_name));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . sprintf(TEXT_MOVE, $pInfo->products_name) . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('move_to_category_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     case 'copy_to':
       $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . TEXT_INFO_HEADING_COPY_TO . '</b>');

$contents = array('form' => tep_draw_form('copy_to', FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'action=copy_to_confirm&cPath=' . $cPath) . tep_draw_hidden_field('products_id', $pInfo->products_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_INFO_COPY_TO_INTRO);
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_INFO_CURRENT_CATEGORIES . '<br><b>' . tep_output_generated_category_path($pInfo->products_id, 'product') . '</b>');
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_CATEGORIES . '<br>' . tep_draw_pull_down_menu('categories_id', tep_get_category_tree(), $current_category_id));
       $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_HOW_TO_COPY . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'link', true) . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_LINK . '<br>' . tep_draw_radio_field('copy_as', 'duplicate') . ' ' . TEXT_COPY_AS_DUPLICATE);
       $contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<br>' . tep_image_submit('button_copy.gif', IMAGE_COPY) . ' <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id) . '">' . tep_image_button('button_cancel.gif', IMAGE_CANCEL) . '</a>');
       break;
     default:
       if ($rows > 0) {
         if (isset($cInfo) && is_object($cInfo)) { // category info box contents
           $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . $cInfo->categories_name . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=edit_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=delete_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&cID=' . $cInfo->categories_id . '&action=move_category') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a>');
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->date_added));
           if (tep_not_null($cInfo->last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($cInfo->last_modified));
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($cInfo->categories_image, $cInfo->categories_name, HEADING_IMAGE_WIDTH, HEADING_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $cInfo->categories_image);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_SUBCATEGORIES . ' ' . $cInfo->childs_count . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS . ' ' . $cInfo->products_count);
         } elseif (isset($pInfo) && is_object($pInfo)) { // product info box contents
           $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . tep_get_products_name($pInfo->products_id, $languages_id) . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('align' => 'center', 'text' => '<a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=new_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_edit.gif', IMAGE_EDIT) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=delete_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_delete.gif', IMAGE_DELETE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=move_product') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_move.gif', IMAGE_MOVE) . '</a> <a href="' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_CATEGORIES, 'cPath=' . $cPath . '&pID=' . $pInfo->products_id . '&action=copy_to') . '">' . tep_image_button('button_copy_to.gif', IMAGE_COPY_TO) . '</a>');
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_DATE_ADDED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_added));
           if (tep_not_null($pInfo->products_last_modified)) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_LAST_MODIFIED . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_last_modified));
           if (date('Y-m-d') < $pInfo->products_date_available) $contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_DATE_AVAILABLE . ' ' . tep_date_short($pInfo->products_date_available));
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_image, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_image);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage1, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage1);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage2, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage2);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage3, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage3);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage4, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage4);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage5, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage5);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . tep_info_image($pInfo->products_subimage6, $pInfo->products_name, SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT) . '<br>' . $pInfo->products_subimage6);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_PRICE_INFO . ' ' . $currencies->format($pInfo->products_price) . '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_QUANTITY_INFO . ' ' . $pInfo->products_quantity);
           $contents[] = array('text' => '<br>' . TEXT_PRODUCTS_AVERAGE_RATING . ' ' . number_format($pInfo->average_rating, 2) . '%');
         }
       } else { // create category/product info
         $heading[] = array('text' => '<b>' . EMPTY_CATEGORY . '</b>');

$contents[] = array('text' => TEXT_NO_CHILD_CATEGORIES_OR_PRODUCTS);
       }
       break;
   }

if ( (tep_not_null($heading)) && (tep_not_null($contents)) ) {
     echo '            <td width="25%" valign="top">' . "\n";

$box = new box;
     echo $box->infoBox($heading, $contents);

echo '            </td>' . "\n";
   }
?>
         </tr>
       </table></td>
     </tr>
   </table>
<?php
 }
?>
   </td>
<!-- body_text_eof //-->
 </tr>
</table>
<!-- body_eof //-->

<!-- footer //-->
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'footer.php'); ?>
<!-- footer_eof //-->
<br>
</body>
</html>
<?php require(DIR_WS_INCLUDES . 'application_bottom.php'); ?>

I have More_Pics_6 version 1.2c and the auto thumbnail by matrix france installed and working beautifully. I would like to be able to have the shopping cart and product info pictures in different sizes from the product listing size, so I tried to install the mod 'control more image sizes'. I can get it to recognize the image sizes (the broken image box is the correct size), but it is not pulling the images. (I get the broken image box) Can anyone give me a clue to merging these two, or is there another way to set the images to different sizes for different pages?

BTW, there isn't enough thankyou in the world for being part of such a dynamic community :thumbsup:

learn...love...laugh...live

I have More_Pics_6 version 1.2c and the auto thumbnail by matrix france installed and working beautifully. I would like to be able to have the shopping cart and product info pictures in different sizes from the product listing size, so I tried to install the mod 'control more image sizes'. I can get it to recognize the image sizes (the broken image box is the correct size), but it is not pulling the images. (I get the broken image box) Can anyone give me a clue to merging these two, or is there another way to set the images to different sizes for different pages?

BTW, there isn't enough thankyou in the world for being part of such a dynamic community :thumbsup:

Simple... :)

Edit these files: product_reviews.php, product_reviews_info.php and product_reviews_write.php as it's mentioned below...

1) add this to the HEAD (under "link rel stylesheet"):

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/prototype.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/scriptaculous.js?load=effects"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="js/lightbox.js"></script>

2) Replace:

Find:

document.write('<?php echo '<a href="java script:popupWindow(\\\'' . tep_href_link(FILENAME_POPUP_IMAGE, 'pID=' . $review['products_id']) . '\\\')">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image'], addslashes($review['products_name']), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>');
//--></script>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image'], $review['products_name'], SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

Replace with:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox[roadtrip]">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $product_info['products_image'], $product_info['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>

AND IT'S DONE... upload the files and enjoy ;)

ADDITION TO MY PREVIOUS MESSAGE:

In the product_reviews_info.php file, the replacing code is not the same as in the other two files because this PHP uses another name of picture function (it uses

$review['products_image']

instead of

$product_info['products_image']

), so it's necessary to change the replacing code:

<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image']) . '" rel="lightbox[roadtrip]">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image'], $review['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH, SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT, 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
<noscript>
<?php echo '<a href="' . tep_href_link(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image']) . '" target="_blank">' . tep_image(DIR_WS_IMAGES . $review['products_image'], $review['products_name'], (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_WIDTH), (MOPICS_RESTRICT_PARENT=='false'?'':SMALL_IMAGE_HEIGHT), 'hspace="5" vspace="5"') . '<br>' . TEXT_CLICK_TO_ENLARGE . '</a>'; ?>
</noscript>