Sign in to follow this  
fshawn

extra Images admin

Hello all,

I have just installed a contribution from XAV. I followed all the steps involved and now it is not working. It shows up in my catalog section of admin however when AI click on it it comes up blank.. Can anyone assist me with this?

I am experiening the same problem. There seems to be some kind of MySQL syntex problem. I am investigating this and will let you know if I come up with anything.

Hello all,

I have just installed a contribution from XAV. I followed all the steps involved and now it is not working. It shows up in my catalog section of admin however when AI click on it it comes up blank.. Can anyone assist me with this?

That would be great!!!!

Hello all,

Is there anyone in here that has tried this contribution or can assits me with setting it up?

Is there anyone in here that has tried this contribution or can assits me with setting it up?

I have. What exactly is your problem?

Contributions installed: Purchase without Account / STS/ All Products/ Header Tags Controller

I have. What exactly is your problem?

Well when i click on the contrib in my admin section it takes me to a blank page... I'm very new to oscommerce and any type of php files.... HOWEVER I catch on very fast...