• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Purchase Without Account - Question

I've searched the forum for the last 8 hours. Either I'm overlooking the answer or not using the correct search strings. I did learn many useful tips and answers in my search just not one for my specific question here. I appologize if this has been answered before.

I'm currently trying to install the PWA contribution. In following the instructions I come to a complete stand still with the instructions below --

includes/languages/german/login.php
(other languages please translate by yourself)

vor der ersten Zeile, die mit "define..." beginnt, einf?gen:
before the first line like "define..." begins, insert:

// Ingo PWA
define('TEXT_GUEST_INTRODUCTION', '<b>Sofort zur Kasse?</b><br><br>Sie m?chten bei uns einkaufen, ohne ein Kundenkonto zu erstellen? Auch das ist m?glich. Doch beachten Sie, da? Ihnen dann nicht alle Leistungen und Optionen unseres Shops zur Verf?gung stehen k?nnen.<br>Unter anderem k?nnen Sie den Bearbeitungsstand Ihres Auftrags nicht verfolgen und m?ssen bei einem weiteren Einkauf alle Ihre Daten neu eintragen.');

Could some kind person please give a translation of this in english?

Thank You So Much In Advance -- Mindy

I've searched the forum for the last 8 hours. Either I'm overlooking the answer or not using the correct search strings. I did learn many useful tips and answers in my search just not one for my specific question here. I appologize if this has been answered before.

I'm currently trying to install the PWA contribution. In following the instructions I come to a complete stand still with the instructions below --

includes/languages/german/login.php
(other languages please translate by yourself)

vor der ersten Zeile, die mit "define..." beginnt, einf?gen:
before the first line like "define..." begins, insert:

// Ingo PWA
define('TEXT_GUEST_INTRODUCTION', '<b>Sofort zur Kasse?</b><br><br>Sie m?chten bei uns einkaufen, ohne ein Kundenkonto zu erstellen? Auch das ist m?glich. Doch beachten Sie, da? Ihnen dann nicht alle Leistungen und Optionen unseres Shops zur Verf?gung stehen k?nnen.<br>Unter anderem k?nnen Sie den Bearbeitungsstand Ihres Auftrags nicht verfolgen und m?ssen bei einem weiteren Einkauf alle Ihre Daten neu eintragen.');

Could some kind person please give a translation of this in english?

Thank You So Much In Advance -- Mindy

My English, and German, are not the best but it translates to something like

define('TEXT_GUEST_INTRODUCTION', 'Proceed to Checkout without creating a customer profile ?<br>By choosing this option only your user information for handling the order will be kept in our records and you will not be able to review your order status online nor keep track of your previous orders. <br>As always we will of course keep you informed about the status of your order by email.');

If you only use English language on your site, then you don't need to worry about this at all as it only applies to the German language. Otherwise, just add exactly what the instructions say:

In the file includes/languages/german/login.php

add: