• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Contact us mod

I liked this contact us page (http://www.modyourcar.com.au/contact_us.php)

How do I make something similar?

Hi,

I was trying to do the same thing and I've found the answer - these instructions work like a charm :thumbsup:

From Contributions - Contact Script Instructions

I used it to create two different estimate forms one for Print estimates and one for Product estimates while leaving my contact page alone - My Webpage

Hello

From Contributions - Contact Script Instructions

I used it to create two different estimate forms one for Print estimates and one for Product estimates while leaving my contact page alone - My Webpage

1. Is this method also susceptible to the Header Tag injection (which cause contact_us to be used to send spam)?

2. After installing this I noticed that the sessions get lost... items in the cart dissapear once landing on the thankyou page. I will tweek it and see if I can solve this. It would be a shame to annoy a potential customer with such an error.

Cheers

Christopher

Hi

There's no need to tweak it - just make sure that you have added the new pages to includes/filenames.php

Have checked this... All files are listed in filenames.php but upon entering the 'thankyou' page the sessions get lost. I double-checked everything and went through the readme again to ensure it was all setup properly.

-

Do you know if the form is vunerable regarding the current header tag injection (spam) problem that it plaguing osCommerce shop owners?

Thanks for your efforts.

Cheers

Christopher

Archived