• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can't add products to cart...cart shows "empty"

Blowin

Ok...I fixed the last problem, but now when a customer tries to add a product to their cart, it updates and says the cart is empty. Please help me fix this...no one can buy anything from my store right now!

Thanks...

Billie

Have you recently installed a contribution that required a change to the application_top.php

No longer giving free advice. Please place deposit in meter slot provided.  Individual: [=] SME: [==] Corporation: [===]
If deposit does not fit one of the slots provided then you are asking too much! :P

Is your Osc dated try Phoenix  raising oscommerce from the ashes.

Have you recently installed a contribution that required a change to the application_top.php

No, I sure haven't. My hosting company had a server issue two nights ago that has thrown my whole system off. I'm slowly getting the problems fixed one by one. Nice thing to happen on the biggest retail week of the year!! I haven't made any changes to any of my files in the last two weeks. Everything was working fine before their server problem happened.

It appears that my cart isn't even allowing customers to log on. When I try to log on, it just refreshes the screen but doesn't say "welcome billie" like it used to when someone logged on. In addition, nothing can be added to the cart...it just says the cart is empty....no matter if you're logged on or not.

Here's my site:

My Webpage

How do I fix it?
Good question, but I don't have the answer. I do notice that the cookies I receive from your website are from host106.powerweb.com and are cookieId and cslhVISITOR, there is no mention of your account or website. I don't know if that is normal since you seem to use a shared SSL, but maybe somebody else knows.

Good question, but I don't have the answer. I do notice that the cookies I receive from your website are from host106.powerweb.com and are cookieId and cslhVISITOR, there is no mention of your account or website. I don't know if that is normal since you seem to use a shared SSL, but maybe somebody else knows.

I think that's normal...the host106 deal is my ssl site. the cslh deal is my live help that tracks visitors to the site.

I think that's normal...the host106 deal is my ssl site. the cslh deal is my live help that tracks visitors to the site.
But where is the osCsid cookie then? and shouldn't there be /~blowinin as path added?

Archived