Sign in to follow this  
aarondwyer

Credit Class / Gift Voucher "Easier to Understand" Payment Addon

I believe I found a bug in this contribution when the gift voucher is used that sometimes causes the order total to have an incorrect grand total. The problem was found in code from this contribution and I believe I have found a resolution.

Here is the post:

Incorrect OT Bug Description and Fix

Hope this helps...

Joe

I believe I found a bug in this contribution when the gift voucher is used that sometimes causes the order total to have an incorrect grand total. The problem was found in code from this contribution and I believe I have found a resolution.

Here is the post:

Incorrect OT Bug Description and Fix

Hope this helps...

Joe

i was out by 0.01 on some orders when coupons were applied - thanks Joe becaues this seems to put that issue at rest!

Upon receiving fixes and advice, too many people don't bother to post updates informing the forum of how it went. Until of course they need help again on other issues and they come running back!

Why receive the information you require in good faith for free, only to then have the attitude to ignore the people who gave it to you?

There's no harm in saying, 'Thanks, it worked'. On the contrary, it creates a better atmosphere.

CHOOCH