• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Google Analytics Statistics (Urchin)

Farrukh

What !

I havn't noticed it, I also got an list of answears that I had asked the support center at GoAn , and they said that you can signupp for how many accounts that you want to, so it feels very strange if they have limited the number of new signups.

What !

I havn't noticed it, I also got an list of answears that I had asked the support center at GoAn , and they said that you can signupp for how many accounts that you want to, so it feels very strange if they have limited the number of new signups.

I have just tried to sign up a new a/c.

However, google returns the following message

Google Analytics has experienced extremely strong demand, and as a result, we have temporarily limited the number of new signups as we increase capacity. In the meantime, please submit your name and email address and we will notify you as soon as we are ready to add new accounts. Thank you for your patience.

:(

I have talked with a google representiv, and he told me that they are oversvamped by people who wants to test GoAn, so they have shut down for the time beeing new registrations, hopefully this will conclude into faster and more reliable data.

Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived