• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

modify head tags

me23

That would be most of the files in the root directory. Some don't have a head section (stylesheet.css) and some shouldn'be be seen by the SE's (checkout_oricess.php) but you will need to go through each to determine in which ones you want to place the code.

Jack

Support Links:

For Hire: Contact me for anything you need help with for your shop: upgrading, hosting, repairs, code written, etc.

Get the latest versions of my addons

Recommended SEO Addons

That would be most of the files in the root directory. Some don't have a head section (stylesheet.css) and some shouldn'be be seen by the SE's (checkout_oricess.php) but you will need to go through each to determine in which ones you want to place the code.

Jack

FYI ... Jack is right most files need mod's under the catalog directory. Add this after <title>:

<?php

if ($request_type == 'SSL')

{

?>

<script src="https://ssl.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">

_uacct="UA-111111";

urchinTracker();

</script>

<?

}

else

{

?>

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/javascript">

</script>

<script type="text/javascript">

_uacct="UA-1111111";

urchinTracker();

</script>

<?

}

?>

When someone figures out the looping for the items in the form regarding checkout_process.php let me know.

Best Regards,

Ryan

anyone got this wokring yet.

I've added the code in above, with my details. Just waiting to see if my status changes now.

Also wondering if it's a good idea to add this anyhow, is there anypoint, oscommerce can give you most of the info you need with contribs.

What does everyone think.

• 1 year later...

Jack

how can I insert the google analitys code when I'm using the must have contrinution header tag controller module?

Archived