• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Easy Populate (EP) and Product Attributes

NeilColeclough

I'm using the current version of EP with the fantastic Attributes facility! However, I am finding that although the upload is successful, the product is created, the attributes table is updated / created, the product fails to offer the options detailed in the attributes table. It is as though the attributes are not being tied to the product. Any thoughts...? I am down to my last three extractable hairs!!

You have to fill out all fields.... for example..there you have an exaple...if you have more than 16 attributes..you do have to expand the import-list. If you need a big importlist..send me a mail...

v_products_model v_products_image v_products_name_2 v_products_description_2 v_products_url_2 v_products_price v_products_weight v_date_avail v_date_added v_products_quantity v_attribute_options_id_1 v_attribute_options_name_1_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_1 v_attribute_values_price_1_1 v_attribute_values_name_1_1_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_2 v_attribute_values_price_1_2 v_attribute_values_name_1_2_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_3 v_attribute_values_price_1_3 v_attribute_values_name_1_3_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_4 v_attribute_values_price_1_4 v_attribute_values_name_1_4_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_5 v_attribute_values_price_1_5 v_attribute_values_name_1_5_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_6 v_attribute_values_price_1_6 v_attribute_values_name_1_6_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_7 v_attribute_values_price_1_7 v_attribute_values_name_1_7_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_8 v_attribute_values_price_1_8 v_attribute_values_name_1_8_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_9 v_attribute_values_price_1_9 v_attribute_values_name_1_9_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_10 v_attribute_values_price_1_10 v_attribute_values_name_1_10_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_11 v_attribute_values_price_1_11 v_attribute_values_name_1_11_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_12 v_attribute_values_price_1_12 v_attribute_values_name_1_12_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_13 v_attribute_values_price_1_13 v_attribute_values_name_1_13_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_14 v_attribute_values_price_1_14 v_attribute_values_name_1_14_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_15 v_attribute_values_price_1_15 v_attribute_values_name_1_15_2 v_attribute_values_id_1_16 v_attribute_values_price_1_16 v_attribute_values_name_1_16_2 v_manufacturers_name v_categories_name_1 v_categories_name_2 v_categories_name_3 v_tax_class_title v_status EOREOR

just create...and sell..sell...sell.....

Thank you. My products would only have one option with maybe two or three values to select, so I have removed the unused fields from the spreadsheet prior to uploading. As I say, the attributes that I do use are arriving safely and appearing in the attributes table. The product also arrives in the product table. Is there a particular field which serves to tie the two together which I've overlooked or should it happen anyway because they appear in the same record?