• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Can anyone out there help me???

Is there anyone who can help me with installing my merchant account information into my directory with os commerce??? This is the message that I am receiving from my support:

Tavaris,

We need to let them know that this code or module NEEDS to be loaded into the Install directory of your web site and they are the ones that are hosting your site. We have no access to their hosting computers. Once the module for ?Network Merchants? is loaded then we can make the connection from your site to the gateway via the OS Commerce Cart

Language: PHP

Filename: osc-networkmerchants.zip

This module adds support for our system to osCommerce.

Download

IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO INSTALL OS COMMERCE INTO MY DIRECTORY???

IS THERE ANYONE WHO KNOWS HOW TO INSTALL OS COMMERCE INTO MY DIRECTORY???

>_< And you were doing so well with the rest of your post :thumbsup:

Since I am a nice friendly person I will help you anyway... If the module they have supplied is built like a standard payment module then you need to upload one file to

catalog/includes/modules/payment

and the language file to

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment

The module should then be available to enable in the admin section :)

>_< And you were doing so well with the rest of your post :thumbsup:

Since I am a nice friendly person I will help you anyway... If the module they have supplied is built like a standard payment module then you need to upload one file to

catalog/includes/modules/payment

and the language file to

catalog/includes/languages/english/modules/payment

The module should then be available to enable in the admin section :)

i was given a list of information to enter into a directory.. and once i upload the file, will i then be able to install my merchant account where the current payment modules are listed??

i was given a list of information to enter into a directory.. and once i upload the file, will i then be able to install my merchant account where the current payment modules are listed??

With the information you have given I have no idea what you are talking about :)

Surely the people that wrote the payment module can tell you how to install it? Since all modules are written the same way then they dont need to have access to the server for this they can just provide instructions.

If they cannot help then you will need to provide more information as to what files you have what they are called where they are located etc etc.