• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Happy Hours Specials Basic

joelm

Hello:

I'm finding problems installing this contribution which can be found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3568/

Error is:

_HOURS_SPECIALS_BASIC', 'happy_hours_specials_basic'); ?>
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/database_tables.php:63) in /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/database_tables.php:63) in /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you

Hello:

I'm finding problems installing this contribution which can be found here: http://www.oscommerce.com/community/contributions,3568/

Error is:

_HOURS_SPECIALS_BASIC', 'happy_hours_specials_basic'); ?>
Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/database_tables.php:63) in /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Warning: session_start(): Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/database_tables.php:63) in /home/net/public_html/loja33/admin/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 67

Anyone knows how to solve this?

Thank you

Not really an error related to the contribution itself perse. Read here for what probably will cure your problem also.

Hello Joel

You must correctly follow only to the reference of Howard.

The text about Jack is to be understood in such a way:

"The header already sent error usually means there is an exra space in one of your files. The most like one in your case is admin/includes/database_tables.php. Open that file and be sure < is the first character (no spaces before it). Then move your cursor to the very end of the file and backspace (don't use back arrow key) to the last >. Save the file and see if that fixes it. If not, you will need to go through the files you added/changed until you find the one at fault."

Sie in line Regard to you line 63 exactly.

I hope which I was understood. My English is not so good unfortunately.

Regards

Erich

• 3 months later...
  • 5 years later...

I am having a problem with this contribution. Where can I set the timezone? I am in New Zealand, but our site is hosted in the US. I made a page for the happy hours offers to show rather than in the info box. I have put:

date_default_timezone_set( 'Pacific/Auckland' );

on that page, and the deals show at the right times on that page using our local time, but when I add to cart, or click on the product page, (product_info.php) the special price does not show, because the time in the US is 12 hours behind ours. If I set the specials times to 12 hours out then they add to cart with the right price, but then they are out on my new page, because it is 12 hours ahead!

Please help and let me know where it gets the date from, so I can pop in my time zone.

Thanks

Kevin