• Checkout
  • Login
  • Get in touch

osCommerce

The e-commerce.

Official PayPal IPN Support Thread

Mark Evans

Ok... after 1hr and half of hard job (hard for me, that I don't understand nothing about Php) I'm back to the previous situation: now all the method payments come out, just Paypal is still unavailable. I also repeated the installation of the contribution, but nothing changes. Any help about this will be really appreciated.

Thx in advance.

Sergio

Make sure that sort isn't set to the same number as a different method, as they can cancel each other out.

Cheers

So far so good, the problem is that every 5 minutes or so I see in the backend another "PayPal IPN Verified [Completed (Unverified; $0.01)] " with status "Pending" and a duplicate email is sent to the customer each time!

This indicates that PayPal is trying to resend the payment information to your site - I've not come across this before, so in all likelihood it's a specific issue with your set-up. If you can't debug it, downgrade to v1.4 - at least then no order emails are sent out / no stock quantities deducted when the IPN update is sent. all te best - Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

and how to solve the invoice already paid error

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

Warning: fopen(/973453-3-data.txt): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/content/N/o/x/Noxwear/html/includes/modules/payment/paypal_ipn.php on line 426

You have enabled Enable Encrypted Web Payments but it's not working. Either disable it in your admin (set to false) or you'll need to configure it correctly. If you enable Enable Encrypted Web Payments you must enter all the other information (key, certificate, working directory, OpenSSL) correctly and OpenSSL must be enabled on your server. Please read the section about EWP in the user guide, there's also information on the support thread or see the PayPal site for help & advice. All the best - Terra

My code for combining PayPal IPN with ** QTPro 4.25 ** osC Affiliate ** CCGV(trad)

General info: Allow customer to delete order comment ** FTP Programs & Text Editors ** Amending order email **

now all the method payments come out, just Paypal is still unavailable.

Make sure that each payment module has a unique sort order in your shop admin. Modules with the same sort order can cancel each other out.

PS: PayPal is a PAYMENT method, not a SHIPPPING method .. flat rate has nothing to do with it! All the best - Terra

I have it set to Aggregate in the setting and I heard it will does this when this setting it enable. I read that if set to Per Item it will pass the item to pay-pal but it had problems. So is their a fix for this to where it will pass the item being purchased to pay pal instead of it just showing the store name?

You can set it to "per item" but this can cause issues - if you want to use per item, give it a go & test thoroughly. The main problems are around tax (especially shipping tax) and CCGV - as long as your shop is simple (no tax, no CCGV) the per item should work. All the best - Terra

You can set it to "per item" but this can cause issues - if you want to use per item, give it a go & test thoroughly. The main problems are around tax (especially shipping tax) and CCGV - as long as your shop is simple (no tax, no CCGV) the per item should work. All the best - Terra

Thanks for the reply. I will give that a try. I don't charge tax on shipping and as of now I don't have CCGV installed yet.

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

Just wanted to chime in that I am also having a problem within the payapl sandbox (and my test site on localhost) with paypal returning me to my website correctly after the purchase has been completed. As stated by another poster, the "Return to Merchant" text hyperlink within the payment process correctly returns me to my website. After paying, however, the hyperlink button "Complete Your Order Confirmation" does not return me correctly to my website.

Hello,

i had the same problem, returning to the shop resulting in the login-page. I did some analyzing and found out, that PayPal uses for the <form> with the "Return to Merchant"-Button the method="GET". But in <form>s with GET-mode no (get-)name-value-pairs enclosed to the action-attribute are sent to the server, as far as i can see, testing with FF2.0, Opera 9 and IE 6.

That is the code PayPal generates:

<form method="get" id="merchantReturn" name="merchant_return" action="http://127.0.0.1/muvicom/osCommerce/checkout_process.php?osCsid=04bd1e97309feb127bf4c8c46ff1806a">

As the method "get" means, that all input-fields within the form have to be written behind the url of the action-attribute, the browsers seem to cut the action-url after the filename - i did not found any documentation about this part, but it behaves like that.

I tested PayPal some months ago with no problems returning to the shop, so i guess they changed something within the last weeks.

So i have taken the complete form from the PayPal-website and changed the method to "post" and everything was fine :).

SOLUTION

I found a way to instruct PayPal, which form-method it has to use for the "Return to Merchant"-form. (https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_std-variable-reference.html) As it is a simple extra-value, the change for the paypal_ipn.php is simple, after these lines:

$parameters['bn'] = $this->identifier;
$parameters['lc'] = $order->customer['country']['iso_code_2'];

ADD the following line (near line 417):

$parameters['rm'] = '2';

I'm not sure, whether this problem exists only sometimes, as there are more than one configuration-variant for the PayPal IPN Contrib. But as the get-method never functions with the return-link/action-attribute including the session-id, it should do nothing wrong, i believe.

I hope, this is helpful for someone, feel free to ask your questions.

drichter

Edited by drichter

This indicates that PayPal is trying to resend the payment information to your site - I've not come across this before, so in all likelihood it's a specific issue with your set-up. If you can't debug it, downgrade to v1.4 - at least then no order emails are sent out / no stock quantities deducted when the IPN update is sent. all te best - Terra

Thank's for the response, I'll work on it.

Cheers

Hello again. one last issue that is bugging me. Everything works as designed so far, I haven't really come across any major problems. When a order is made it follows the order numbers of the store in Admin etc. I have this contribution that shows the order number on the checkout success page that you are returned to and I have a print invoice button. Well when you are returned to that page you are giving no order number. So is their a way to send that order number to the checkout success page from pay pal?

In the Admin orders it shows up fine. Just don't know why it is not showing up on the checkout_success.

-Thanks

Search the forum and contributions before posting. If that doesn't work, keep looking, then post. The forum is for seeking help and advice NOT for someone to do your work for you. Try to do something on your on, if you are going to run a shop then learn how it works.

ive been using the other paypal devosc module and it works fine but it hasnt been updated in forever and this one is much more involved and seems better

i installed and ran it from scratch and it will take payments fine and put the order in my admin as paypal pending (i think it is) but i get no order emails at all

any ideas why that might be?

Thanks a lot, Terra. The problem was really stupid: I set the PayPal sort order to 0, thinking that this would mean the lowest order. Instead I must begin from 1 :lol: I'm an idiot, I know.... thx again for the support, keep up the great job!!!!

Sergio

Hello,

i had the same problem, returning to the shop resulting in the login-page. I did some analyzing and found out, that PayPal uses for the <form> with the "Return to Merchant"-Button the method="GET". But in <form>s with GET-mode no (get-)name-value-pairs enclosed to the action-attribute are sent to the server, as far as i can see, testing with FF2.0, Opera 9 and IE 6.

That is the code PayPal generates:

<form method="get" id="merchantReturn" name="merchant_return" action="http://127.0.0.1/muvicom/osCommerce/checkout_process.php?osCsid=04bd1e97309feb127bf4c8c46ff1806a">

As the method "get" means, that all input-fields within the form have to be written behind the url of the action-attribute, the browsers seem to cut the action-url after the filename - i did not found any documentation about this part, but it behaves like that.

I tested PayPal some months ago with no problems returning to the shop, so i guess they changed something within the last weeks.

So i have taken the complete form from the PayPal-website and changed the method to "post" and everything was fine :).

SOLUTION

I found a way to instruct PayPal, which form-method it has to use for the "Return to Merchant"-form. (https://www.paypal.com/IntegrationCenter/ic_std-variable-reference.html) As it is a simple extra-value, the change for the paypal_ipn.php is simple, after these lines:

$parameters['bn'] = $this->identifier;
$parameters['lc'] = $order->customer['country']['iso_code_2'];

ADD the following line (near line 417):

$parameters['rm'] = '2';

I'm not sure, whether this problem exists only sometimes, as there are more than one configuration-variant for the PayPal IPN Contrib. But as the get-method never functions with the return-link/action-attribute including the session-id, it should do nothing wrong, i believe.

I hope, this is helpful for someone, feel free to ask your questions.

drichter

Hi drichter - glad it's working for you! I'm just trying to work my way through the fix but I'm struggling to understand why the switch to post makes a difference. The session ID is normally handled as GET variable in osCommerce, unless cookie use is forced (in which case the session details are in the cookie). Appending the session ID to the return URL should ensure that the customer's session continues. Within the osC store, session IDs are always GET - they are handed from page to page via appending to the URL. Sometimes GET session variables can be hidden (e.g. when SEO URLs are installed) but they are still there in the background.

Can you confirm if in your testing the SessionID on checkout_confirmation and the SessionID in the PayPal return URL are the same?

NB: if there's a problem with the session ID you may not see in the testing, as checkout_process redirects to checkout_success.php and if there's a problem, it would strip out the session ID in the redirect. To see if the URL is correct, you could e.g. put an "exit;" command at the top of checkout_process.php - that would stop the transaction at that point and you can then check the URL in the browser bar.

all the best - Terra

PS: I take you are not using RC1?

Hello Terra,

... I'm just trying to work my way through the fix but I'm struggling to understand why the switch to post makes a difference. The session ID is normally handled as GET variable in osCommerce

You are right. The osCsid is handled with GET.

There is for example the Quick-Search in osCommerce using GET for the form, but the complete form looks like this:

<form name="quick_find" action="http://127.0.0.1/muvicom/osCommerce/advanced_search_result.php" method="get">
<input type="text" name="keywords" size="10" maxlength="30" style="width: 135px"> 
<input type="hidden" name="osCsid" value="245c24e6ea5c5f4afddd2983f0238154">
<input type="image" src="includes/languages/german/images/buttons/button_quick_find.gif" border="0" alt="Schnellsuche" title=" Schnellsuche "> ... 
<br>
<a href="http://127.0.0.1/muvicom/osCommerce/advanced_search.php?osCsid=245c24e6ea5c5f4afddd2983f0238154"><b>erweiterte Suche</b></a></form>

As you can see: the form with method="GET" has the osCsid within a hidden input (that works), the link to the advanced search has it within the url.

But my analysis let me come to the conclusion that it is impossible to send a GET-Variable within the action-URL AND have the form use the method "GET". If the form uses the method "POST", the Session-ID is sent as the only GET-Value within the URL. If the form uses get and you put the session-id to an input-tag, it works too - i tested these combinations with a local copy of the last "back to merchant" paypal-page and a simple html page with form.

Can you confirm if in your testing the SessionID on checkout_confirmation and the SessionID in the PayPal return URL are the same?

Yes, i can, as there is the right success-page with the bought products and the options for product-notifications. And the users were logged in. With "GET"-mode i always ended up at the login-page.

NB: if there's a problem with the session ID you may not see in the testing, as checkout_process redirects to checkout_success.php and if there's a problem, it would strip out the session ID in the redirect. To see if the URL is correct, you could e.g. put an "exit;" command at the top of checkout_process.php - that would stop the transaction at that point and you can then check the URL in the browser bar.

I did exactly this - after some hours of other things ^^. checkout_process redirects because it could not find any session (early lines 17ff.). I debugged the session rescontruction in application_top and co and found out, that the session-variable was empty. Only AFTER that i looked at the url to see it was a empty one (no get-vars) to checkout_process. It is simple to reconstruct this behavior, create a small html-page with a form with "GET"-mode and an get-var within the action-url. I did and none of my browsers (IE6, FF2, Opera9) sent this variable to the page set within the action-url. But with POST-mode they do.

As i said in my first posting, i did not found anything official about this problem (GET-Form with GET-Var in action-Attribute) - i did not search really much, so i'm not sure whether it behaves this way by design or not.

PS: I take you are not using RC1?

I'm using 2.2-MS2, downloaded at february this year.

Please correct me if i am wrong with my conlusions - but the most important for me at the moment is, the shop of my customer is up and runnig with your nice contrib and correctly returning from paypal. :)

Thank you for your reply :)

Added later:

I found out that some forms (search and goto at the catalog-administration) within the admin-backend uses get and the session-url within the action-Attribute. And they have the following effect: the next url have no session-id within AND there is a complete NEW session-id within all links and buttons on the next page. As there are automatically new sessions without login at the admin-section, this is no real problem while working with it, but i don't think it is meant like that ... Hmm, i would be VERY glad, i anyone can reconstruct this behavior :blink:

drichter

Edited by drichter

My client had changed her primary email address in Paypal and, of course, the customers couldn't pay. However, we've now fixed that and made the email address in the payment module and the configuration of osCommerce match her primary Paypal account. But, now she's got another order that shows a status of Preparing [PayPal IPN] with no corresponding payment in Paypal. I doublechecked the orders_status_history table, since the support file for this contrib said that if it is an order that the customer abandoned, there will be no entry in that table. But, there is an entry in that table: 41 17 4 2007-07-28 01:35:56 0 NULL - the exact time stamp of the order. I also doublecheck her Paypal settings - she does not require a verified address, allows duplicate invoice ids. Auto-return wasn't enabled but the documentation for this contrib says that's not necessary. I went ahead and enabled it anyway.

This lack of payment in Paypal doesn't happen for every order. Understandably, my client is getting a little anxious and doesn't want to ask these people to resubmit their orders, since they likely won't.

Can someone give me some guidance as to what is happening? Where are these Paypal payments going to? How do we keep this from happening? How do I tell for sure if something is an abandoned order versus an error?

Thanks much in advance.

If the email address (which is also the PayPal account name) is wrong, then customers cannot pay. They would have a seen a message saying that this account does not exist. You would therefore have to contact the customers, apologise to them and tell them, that if they still want to order they need to resubmit (and pay) their orders. But in reality I believe those sales are lost.

PS: the problem isn't just that they got "stuck" in the preparing stage - the problem is that customers were unable to pay and therefore abandoned the checkout. As far as the customers are concerned, the site appeared broken and they abandoned the order.

All the best - Terra

Can someone give me some guidance as to what is happening? Where are these Paypal payments going to? How do we keep this from happening? How do I tell for sure if something is an abandoned order versus an error?

With the PayPal IPN all orders are pre-saved i.e. BEFORE payment. You will therefore see quite a few orders in the admin which are pre-saved and abandoned, i.e. unpaid -these can be deleted (without restocking).

I don't know where the information regarding "no table entry" comes from - that's wrong. The latest user guide states:

In the past shop administrators had problems, where a customer did not return to the site. Shop administrators received a payment notification from PayPal but no order details. The PayPal IPN Module addresses this problem by storing orders prematurely (before payment) in the database with the "Preparing [PayPal IPN]" setting and as soon as a customer pays the order status is automatically updated to the chosen setting (usually "Pending").

This means that even when a customer fails to return to the site, the shop administrator will have a record of the order details even when no order emails are generated. Any remaining orders with status "Preparing [PayPal IPN]" have to be carefully checked and can fall into the following scenarios:

1) Orders in progress

Recent orders with the status "Preparing [PayPal IPN]" can show an order in progress, e.g. by a customer making amendments to his order or going through checkout. Action: None - recently generated orders should be left as they are.

2) Abandoned (unpaid) orders

If a customer chooses to abandon ordering, i.e. not continuing with payment, then a record of the premature (unpaid) order will be stored with the setting "Preparing [PayPal IPN]". Action: Delete - orders over 48 hours old with no payment can be deleted (option to restock must be unticked as "Preparing [PayPal IPN]" orders are not yet deducted from stock).

all the best - Terra

Please correct me if i am wrong with my conlusions - but the most important for me at the moment is, the shop of my customer is up and runnig with your nice contrib and correctly returning from paypal. :)

I don't think you're wrong and the thorough work you've done is fab - many thanks for investigating this! In my reply I thought about the standard GET variables but forgot that osCom of course has its own complete session handling mechanism ... which I haven't really looked at in the past as on my sites I can use force cookie use which usually cures problems. I guess there's a function which picks up POST session ids.. either way, if it works, then that's the way to go! all the best - Terra.

Is it possible to change the following in this contrib (I have looked everywhere but cannot find the fields):

1, In the payment module settings dropdowns : 'Delivered'

2, In the order history: ... Verified [Pending (Unverified; £20.00); multi_currency] ... - especially the £

SolarFrenzy

Solar powered gadgets at down to earth prices.

CheekyNaughty

Promoting British Design

Hello again. one last issue that is bugging me. Everything works as designed so far, I haven't really come across any major problems. When a order is made it follows the order numbers of the store in Admin etc. I have this contribution that shows the order number on the checkout success page that you are returned to and I have a print invoice button. Well when you are returned to that page you are giving no order number. So is their a way to send that order number to the checkout success page from pay pal?

In the Admin orders it shows up fine. Just don't know why it is not showing up on the checkout_success.

-Thanks

Can anyone offer any advice or suggestions with the problem above?

-Thanks

Thanks for posting http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128 as the correct proxy to use with GoDaddy (at least for me). I was using

HTTP://64.202.165.130:3128 like the instructions say, but I kept getting "PayPal IPN Invalid Process" emails, no order confirmations, and Admin > Orders wouldn't update to Processing. Once I updated ipn.php line 73 to:

curl_setopt($ch, CURLOPT_PROXY, "http://proxy.shr.secureserver.net:3128");

everything worked perfectly.

Thanks!

I have applied a copy of the paypal ipn mobule and with two sand box accounts seems ok, however!

I logged in as my test account (paypal sandbox enabled email).. and proceded to make a purchse.

It went through to the sanboxpaypal site and i made the purchase, the funds were transfered and I hit the complete order option and it took me back to the site, but logged out.

So i then decided to check the status of the orders and when I logged into admin and clicked on customers i got the following errors showing at the bottom of the page!

PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 733 PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 735 PHP Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 17 PHP Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 18

I set all three order status options in the IPN setup options, to different ones the acknowledged status being "Ackowledge [Paypal IPN] so i could easily id the ackowledged orders, however so far i have a preparing and proccings, but no acknoledged order?

Any ideas what has changed/needs changing? I wasnt getting this before installing this mod.

So any help/ideas much appreciated..

I have applied a copy of the paypal ipn mobule and with two sand box accounts seems ok, however!

I logged in as my test account (paypal sandbox enabled email).. and proceded to make a purchse.

It went through to the sanboxpaypal site and i made the purchase, the funds were transfered and I hit the complete order option and it took me back to the site, but logged out.

So i then decided to check the status of the orders and when I logged into admin and clicked on customers i got the following errors showing at the bottom of the page!

PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 733 PHP Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\customers.php on line 735 PHP Warning: reset() [function.reset]: Passed variable is not an array or object in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 17 PHP Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in E:\Hosted_Web\website\catalog\admin\includes\classes\object_info.php on line 18

I set all three order status options in the IPN setup options, to different ones the acknowledged status being "Ackowledge [Paypal IPN] so i could easily id the ackowledged orders, however so far i have a preparing and proccings, but no acknoledged order?

Any ideas what has changed/needs changing? I wasnt getting this before installing this mod.

So any help/ideas much appreciated..

ignore the order status issue, it seems i set the definitions the wrong way, so i did received a confirmation from paypal, so that all seems to be working.

So just need to sort these errors.

I have installed the PayPal_IPN_v2.2

Directories are: /var/www/html/plugins/vsc/catalog/

IPN directories are installed: catalog/ext/ catalog/includes/

The ipn seems to post to paypal with no problem and paypal makes the transaction correctly and returns to the checkout_success.php page and tells you that your order is processing and thanks you, but does not list the items for you to be notified about for updates ( $products_displayed = array()

Also the IPN does not post back from PayPal to update oscommerce. It shows that no orders were made. Although it does store them when you look through phpMyAdmin.

We have searched the ssl error logs and it seems that the ext directory cannot be found.

Here is the message that PayPal cannot find the directory:

[Tue Aug 07 08:31:43 2007] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] File does not exist: /var/www/html/plugins/vsc/ext

Our ext directory is inside catalog (see above) but is not included in the error message. Where can we adjust the path to include catalog/ext? Or is there some other problem we are missing?

Thanks in advance

Also how do you solve the problem of customers not being sent emails thanking them for their order and showing them that I have received it - as this module bypasses checkout_process how can I automatically send them emails when they complete the order process?

I have installed the PayPal_IPN_v2.2

Directories are: /var/www/html/plugins/vsc/catalog/

IPN directories are installed: catalog/ext/ catalog/includes/

The ipn seems to post to paypal with no problem and paypal makes the transaction correctly and returns to the checkout_success.php page and tells you that your order is processing and thanks you, but does not list the items for you to be notified about for updates ( $products_displayed = array()

Also the IPN does not post back from PayPal to update oscommerce. It shows that no orders were made. Although it does store them when you look through phpMyAdmin.

We have searched the ssl error logs and it seems that the ext directory cannot be found.

Here is the message that PayPal cannot find the directory:

[Tue Aug 07 08:31:43 2007] [error] [client 66.211.170.66] File does not exist: /var/www/html/plugins/vsc/ext

Our ext directory is inside catalog (see above) but is not included in the error message. Where can we adjust the path to include catalog/ext? Or is there some other problem we are missing?

Thanks in advance

We have searched this forum relentlesly and have tried all the fixes that we found but with no avail.

We have tried configure.php both ways with Shared SSL or Full SSL with our own signed certificate.

Shared SSL returns to the login page after clicking on PayPals order confirmation.

Full SSL returns to the success page but does not list the items for you to be notified about for updates ( $products_displayed = array()

We found your Debuging script and replaced the ipn.php in the ext folder. Here are the results that we get for both Shared and Full SSL

Shared SSL

.36.161.21] PP TEST start

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST PayPal is accessing the ipn file

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST we have successfuly loaded application top and language file

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST we are assembling the reply: cmd=_notify-validate&mc_gross=37.43&invoice=0&address_status=confirmed&payer_id=US47LYCGZ6BCA&tax=0.00&address_street=1+Test+Drive&payment_date=21%3A38%3A50+Aug+08%2C+2007+PDT&payment_status=Completed&charset=windows-1252&address_zip=77777&first_name=Joe&mc_fee=1.39&address_country_code=US&address_name=Joe+Doe&notify_version=2.4&custom=8&payer_status=verified&business=tp%40testproducts.com&address_country=United+States&address_city=Test&quantity=1&verify_sign=Am.FyT.qDvCioumFuC8z...i-xucA1JiU6WZxzZYAbHYxoXSAoX3bEPw&payer_email=joet%40test.com&contact_phone=&txn_id=62T998558G0587400&payment_type=instant&last_name=Doe&address_state=AK&receiver_email=tp%40testproducts.com&payment_fee=1.39&receiver_id=JTBF38NK28FP4&txn_type=web_accept&item_name=VisionServer&mc_currency=USD&item_number=&residence_country=US&test_ipn=1&payment_gross=37.43&shipping=0.00

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST PayPal server is www.sandbox.paypal.com

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1 - fsocket is true, port 443

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST fp is okay

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1+3 we start to send string

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1+3 we receive PayPal reply

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1+3 we receive PayPal reply

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1+3 REPLY: VERIFIED

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST result is VERIFIED

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST order id is :0

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST order id problem - cannot verify order id

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST end

SSL

t 69.36.161.21] PP TEST start

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST PayPal is accessing the ipn file

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST we have successfuly loaded application top and language file

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST we are assembling the reply: cmd=_notify-validate&mc_gross=37.43&invoice=0&address_status=confirmed&payer_id=US47LYCGZ6BCA&tax=0.00&address_street=1+Test+Drive&payment_date=21%3A38%3A50+Aug+08%2C+2007+PDT&payment_status=Completed&charset=windows-1252&address_zip=77777&first_name=Joe&mc_fee=1.39&address_country_code=US&address_name=Joe+Doe&notify_version=2.4&custom=8&payer_status=verified&business=tp%40testproducts.com&address_country=United+States&address_city=Test&quantity=1&verify_sign=Am.FyT.qDvCioumFuC8z...i-xucA1JiU6WZxzZYAbHYxoXSAoX3bEPw&payer_email=joet%40test.com&contact_phone=&txn_id=62T998558G0587400&payment_type=instant&last_name=Doe&address_state=AK&receiver_email=tp%40testproducts.com&payment_fee=1.39&receiver_id=JTBF38NK28FP4&txn_type=web_accept&item_name=VisionServer&mc_currency=USD&item_number=&residence_country=US&test_ipn=1&payment_gross=37.43&shipping=0.00

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST PayPal server is www.sandbox.paypal.com

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1 - fsocket is true, port 443

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST fp is okay

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1+3 we start to send string

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST option1+3 REPLY: VERIFIED

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST result is VERIFIED

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST order id is :0

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST order id problem - cannot verify order id

[Wed Aug 08 22:38:58 2007] [error] [client 69.36.161.21] PP TEST end

Please Help we are so close.

Thank You